MakeWebGames

[mccodes v2] Combined Gallery and Comment System [$40.00]

Magictallguy

Re: [mccodes v2] Combined Gallery and Comment System [$40.00]

Anthony, the mod did not work despite your assurances it was working on other sites, only when we pointed out missing code you apologised. Fast to reply here to defend your integrity but lacking with the ability to immediately return our funds. Lets have some clarity when are our funds going to be returned? You have already made yourself appear dishonest by saying refunds had been offered to buyers which clearly was not undertaken and further enhances my hostility.

Anthony, the mod did not work despite your assurances it was working on other sites, only when we pointed out missing code you apologised. Fast to reply here to defend your integrity but lacking with the ability to immediately return our funds. Lets have some clarity when are our funds going to be returned? You have already made yourself appear dishonest by saying refunds had been offered to buyers which clearly was not undertaken and further enhances my hostility.

I was attempting to email you concerning the status change of my mod (from paid to free), my server decided to die and hasn't come back online yet (waiting for repairs).

--

Refund should be issued by midnight at the latest.

--

My Gallery does work on all 4 sites I've used it on without a single error.

Yep he put it on my site and it was working fine. And he is not dishonest. you should be lucky your getting your money back

Lucky? By law, I am required to send it back unless refused by the buyer.

As for the refund..

Due to an unexpected lack of funds, you will have to wait until Tuesday. I apologise for the delay and any inconvenience.

Hello Anthony,

Despite your assurances that our funds were to be returned yesterday this has yet to be undertaken. I would imagine by now you are regretting your decision to give away the mod which you sold to us. I reckon its only appropriate at this point to levy interest on the funds you owe us should you be unable to repay your debt. Maybe you could kindly provide us with an accurate date for the return of our funds.

Hello Anthony,

Despite your assurances that our funds were to be returned yesterday this has yet to be undertaken. I would imagine by now you are regretting your decision to give away the mod which you sold to us. I reckon its only appropriate at this point to levy interest on the funds you owe us should you be unable to repay your debt. Maybe you could kindly provide us with an accurate date for the return of our funds.

My money that I was due to be paid on Tuesday has still not gone into my bank account.

I will happily reimburse you with double what you paid. I apologise for this, but due to the situation, this is out of my hands.

Hello Anthony,

I will accept your offer to repay the sum of $60 and to show that there is no hard feelings allow you the opportunity to repay this up until the end of April.

Please repay the sum of $60 to animal charity

http://www.pawsweb.org/donate_online.html

upon payment please provide a copy of the Paypal transaction id and I am sure the poor animals you are helping will be grateful. Thank you Clive

Hello Anthony,

I will accept your offer to repay the sum of $60 and to show that there is no hard feelings allow you the opportunity to repay this up until the end of April.

Please repay the sum of $60 to animal charity

http://www.pawsweb.org/donate_online.html

upon payment please provide a copy of the Paypal transaction id and I am sure the poor animals you are helping will be grateful. Thank you Clive

When it comes down out of the business, it shows you are a nice person after all. :P

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Anthony, please confirm that you transferred the payment of $60 to the animal charity in accordance with our agreement that such would be paid by the end of April. I am sure it would reflect on your character should you still be fluffing around to raise $60 to help poor suffering animals.

• 2 weeks later...

hey magictalguy

i don't know why u would even make the offer of $60 i think sussie is taking the p*ss are u still required by law to refund the money after all this time?

also what are the laws on that because i bought a few mods from iamwicked that were realised as free shortly afterwards and didn't see a penny

and sussie -1 from me i don't like Ur attitude

hey magictalguy

i don't know why u would even make the offer of $60 i think sussie is taking the p*ss are u still required by law to refund the money after all this time?

also what are the laws on that because i bought a few mods from iamwicked that were realised as free shortly afterwards and didn't see a penny

and sussie -1 from me i don't like Ur attitude

It's been over a month now, I would say suisse has the right to be ticked off.

i think that it was nice of him to offer her $30 back letalone $60 and i also still want to know the laws about this sort of thing as ive bought mods that have been relieced for free and yeah i havent been happy about it but have never demanded my money bk or asked for intrest

We have purchased mods from many users on this site and I would imagine most would have jolly things to say about us. I get irritated having paid good funds for an item whereby shortly afterwards its been given away for free. As you gideon prewett have decided to throw your comments into the arena and clearly you feel strongly about such issue maybe you would like to return our funds on Anthony?s behalf. The fact you enjoy taking a poking up your *** when you?re ripped off is a matter for you and your conscience.

We have purchased mods from many users on this site and I would imagine most would have jolly things to say about us. I get irritated having paid good funds for an item whereby shortly afterwards its been given away for free. As you gideon prewett have decided to throw your comments into the arena and clearly you feel strongly about such issue maybe you would like to return our funds on Anthony?s behalf. The fact you enjoy taking a poking up your *** when you?re ripped off is a matter for you and your conscience.

I think magictallguy has left this forum, he has his own forum you can contact him on. If you would like the forum link just PM me, i aint posting it here just incase i get banded for posting other peoples sites. lol

Magictallguy said he would give them that amount, so he should.

I'd be pi**** off if I had bought that for it to be released free.

Lol yeah, ages ago i brought his css admin mod. then he released it for free, i just told him to keep the dam money. lol

• 3 years later...

Old ass post but I thought I'd raise the dead..

I, personally, don't remember creating a CSS Administration mod - but if I did, it's something I'd release free anyway.

As for anyone who bought the gallery mod, you are still entitled to your refund!

Send me an email with your details and, once confirmed, I will send you a full refund!

[email protected]

• 7 months later...