MakeWebGames

Donations page Elite

Eternal

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [mccodeV2] Donations page Elite

so their saying that fieldsets and making a table with everything in line was first done by you? lol..

People come one...if he "GOT" the idea from somewhere else...Who cares? liek yall don't get ideas from other games.......Don't want to admit it...fine...I will be first..

I HAVE GOTTEN IDEAS OFF OF OTHER GAMES!...............Please don't shoot me...lol.....

No i have seen stuff that i can say i came up with cuase was not on anygame "I" have seen before...notice the I just becuase you have not saw it before and you do it. Don't mean you where the first to do it....Damn hope i said that right, lol...

Anyways yall get what i mean...you can not say he took the idea or stole the code....all he did was put it in a table...put them in a straight line...which i doubt a straight line table was invented by you, lol....<--sarcasm

Honestly yall how much can you do with an attack game. before stuff looks the same...Im sure we have reached that point. Everything can be compared to something else someone else did, and then they can say they was first. but really wasnt someone else done it first. Just the other person never saw it. so they think they was the first..

Don't make much sence does it, lol....well neither does saying you came up with something first and that he stole it....When I'm sure 90% of games are not based off mccodes that where bought from DB......I would love to see his pay pal account cause if so..he would have sold his game and be filthy rich with all these games out there, lol..yall know what i mean.....90% of games came from google. and yall probarly got your source from google. made a mod. someone stole it now you feel the pain of someoen stealing your codes.....Bet thats how DB feels....

Sorry, i know most wont understand this post, lol...

lol

I do go from game to game "not mccodes games" and get ideas.

If i write that idea from scratch and i keep the similarity's the same.

Then it cannot be stealing someones code, Due to the other games are not mccode.

So what if i write a table and put in a few tr's and a few td's it isn't like it hasn't been done a million times before

if i like something that someone has done on a random site i will replicate it..

If you don't like then doesn't bother me don't use it...

I wasnt trying to be rude :/ I just want people to hear me roar. no really. i have seen this done a million times. to be approved for a patent your work can NOT be within 80% of anyone else that has file for a patent on a field. Now 80% of 100,000 lines of code, leaves 20,000 lines thats the same. (Dont quote me on the % on Patents, I think they recently changed it). Those lines of code that can be "same" could be all the mods on CE all together. See where im going with them?

Shaved, Your cool. I wasnt being rude towards you, Was speaking in general. Alabamahit, Sorry i used google and still didnt understand some of your post :P (Yeah i did, just giving ya a hard time)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey im currently using this and its doubleing the top bar ?

edpht5.png

any hand ?

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

You've got your TH's inside the while loop so everytime it shows a donator pack, it also shows the top bit. Try the code above.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Donator Pack mod

Hi, Must say this is a great feature but why dont you do it this way i know its the long way but you get things done lol,

create an item with no effects nor weapon or armour power find out what the item id is and go to inventory.php for instance lets say my item id is 4

Find:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

under add

this way if you create donatorpack1.php you can add hudreds of database querys adding items and mass quantities sorry this is my opinion on my donator packs this also means the donator pac is an item to see its on my site http://www.criminal-madness.co.uk other than my one I think your modification ROCKS well done m8

• 3 years later...
doesnt work for me every page seems to work until the donator.php

i would post the error that comes up but there is a few

Well thats not going to help anyone help you. Post the errors you get and im sure someone will help you out.

But chances are the code is messed up from the forum and the code from the original post wont load up for some reason

I've not bug checked or tested, this was on-the-fly. Insert your own security measures.

Keep in mind that I haven't worked on an MC Craps system for a while - there most likely will be bugs

Insert the cases of editdonpack and deldonpack

Overwrite the previous create_dp_form and create_dp_form2() functions and paste this in

smenu.php edit:

Add your links

staff_special.php?action=editdonpack

staff_special.php?action=deldonpack