MakeWebGames

[REVIEW REQUEST] - Killah-City.net - Please Review

Zero-Affect

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [Review] - Killah-City.net - Please Review

I do like the new layout, the colors all work well together, but i think a couple not so good things would be.... :- (in my opinion)

• Banner takes up a little to much space.
  • I think the bars are in the wrong place, and are bad to the eye when animated.

Other then that, it looks way better then before.

Yubi.. i got banned myself and me being the old owner. It was not because i did something wrong but it's a stupid proxy block that does not allowed 4 .'s to be in the IP. Just so you know zero. It does not block proxy's as that is how i looked at the site the other day :wink:

wasn't proxy ban it was a mobile ban and since your ip runs similar to mobiles then your banned...

The ban is temporary and i've banned about 12k proxies so whatever proxy you used im sure took you awhile to find..

Yubi knows while the ban is in operation...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

EH?

No you got it wrong. We do not own 50/50. I used to own 100% of the game then i sold it to angelicashell and lilmama, then zero took over angelicashell's place so now lilmama & zero affect now own the game. :). I got to say tho.. he is doing a pretty good job. Altho i am constantly banned because i do not know why.

Thanks guys demo is banned due to several hack attempts, notice i said attempts all failed and we know who you are and you know who you are..

Kyle i explained it is not just you and it's due to a member who accessed kc via mobile with constant spamming and breaking of rules... this person uses these forums im sure he'll deny it along with other stuff like pretending to be a police officer...

what a sad git... :roll:

Thanks guys demo is banned due to several hack attempts, notice i said attempts all failed and we know who you are and you know who you are..

Kyle i explained it is not just you and it's due to a member who accessed kc via mobile with constant spamming and breaking of rules... this person uses these forums im sure he'll deny it along with other stuff like pretending to be a police officer...

what a sad git... :roll:

LOL, and just like the music says... "F**K the Police! :)