MakeWebGames

[REVIEW REQUEST] - Killah-City.net - Please Review

Zero-Affect

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [Review] - Killah-City.net - Please Review

On the whole the site is very good. I liked it a lot, why people started slaying I don't know lol. Does it matter if he is a chav or not? Whether he is 14 or not? Chances are there are 14 years that could whoop your ass all over :P <---- Intended towards the noobs who were disrespecting Zero-Affect.

On the whole the site is very good. I liked it a lot, why people started slaying I don't know lol. Does it matter if he is a chav or not? Whether he is 14 or not? Chances are there are 14 years that could whoop your ass all over :P <---- Intended towards the noobs who were disrespecting Zero-Affect.

lol nice but it is actually 19 they just jealous im older than most of them and i've had more action than they've written echo "";

lol nice but it is actually 19 they just jealous im older than most of them and i've had more action than they've written echo "";

Sigh yano zero your doing that thing again (dreaming) I told you before dreams are not real!

Sigh yano zero your doing that thing again (dreaming) I told you before dreams are not real!

Michael i've done one thing you could never do and that's code.

Jog on, i make more money than you could dream of hence not replying or being on here as much lately :-D

so you and any other tosser with an attitude can go and fuck themselves.

Michael i've done one thing you could never do and that's code.

Jog on, i make more money than you could dream of hence not replying or being on here as much lately :-D

so you and any other tosser with an attitude can go and <censored> themselves.

Yep same ere xD

• 3 months later...

ill have to say i liked it more when kyle was in charge because he was helpful friendly and treated ppl fairly kilah-citys downpoint is yers care more about your staff then any other player you also pick people out and start on them like you and susan picked me out thinking it would be easy to get me to leave but yers found out that i wernt going to take **** of yers and deleted me :lol: so overall the website has gone worse since you owned 50% of it :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

ill have to say i liked it more when kyle was in charge because he was helpful friendly and treated ppl fairly kilah-citys downpoint is yers care more about your staff then any other player you also pick people out and start on them like you and susan picked me out thinking it would be easy to get me to leave but yers found out that i wernt going to take **** of yers and deleted me :lol: so overall the website has gone worse since you owned 50% of it :wink:

I seem to remember you being sexist racist and attacking staff members with insulting mails, comments and in shoutbox. This was a review for a game which we all know was owned by Kyle AKA Killah obviously by the name u can see Kyle loved the site alot. The site was exploitable to a massive extent when Kyle owned it i see the only issue with old players is they can't cheat or abuse the bugs anymore so they leave or become very crude with remarks.

All i really have to say to these cretins is get a bloody life!

I seem to remember you being sexist racist and attacking staff members with insulting mails, comments and in shoutbox. This was a review for a game which we all know was owned by Kyle AKA Killah obviously by the name u can see Kyle loved the site alot. The site was exploitable to a massive extent when Kyle owned it i see the only issue with old players is they can't cheat or abuse the bugs anymore so they leave or become very crude with remarks.

All i really have to say to these cretins is get a bloody life!

Lol, i secured it to the best extent, then your mod's came in.. BTW, i think you should get off your high horse and start recoding your modification's ;)

Ive been fedded on kc for asking someone to unblock me on msn by a bitch parden my language called cherryeris this is what it says

Your account on .:: Killah - City ::. as been locked pending investigation

Suspended till December 9, 2009 4:15:25 am.

Reason: good bye mouthy robert :roll: cherry cherry cherry once a thick austrian always a thick austrian xD lmao

On the login and register look good and they want me to play the game, the in game looks nice and the in-game template is well layedout the mainmenu is the same one as deadly country and i like it it does go funny when i recived an event, the explore i do not like ;) the stats seem very high. but i would give the game an overall of 8/10

• 2 weeks later...

The layout is relatively good looking. The colors go together very well, they don't hurt the eyes and they don't distract from the game. Although, the font color could be just a tiny bit lighter. And the bars(energ, will etc.) sort of mix with the background image(a small border could do the trick).