MakeWebGames

[REVIEW REQUEST] - Killah-City.net - Please Review

Zero-Affect

Re: [Review] - Killah-City.net - Please Review

Thanks guys demo is banned due to several hack attempts, notice i said attempts all failed and we know who you are and you know who you are..

Kyle i explained it is not just you and it's due to a member who accessed kc via mobile with constant spamming and breaking of rules... this person uses these forums im sure he'll deny it along with other stuff like pretending to be a police officer...

what a sad git... :roll:

yeah i heared about that.. The guy added me to but i deleted him but he didnt spam my site

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok no accusing lets try proof

http://www.sniper-wars.net/usershop.php

http://www.sniper-wars.net/Burn.php?ID=1

you never bought either from me... so i'd check with your host very soon because im giving you 24 hours to remove them and delete them... or ill go to there host since your host has no TOS.. not a clever idea.

You proclaimed to be my friend while stealing my mods and adding them to your site and you sell backups.

I'm sure CE doesn't mind about this but i do i will ask for a ban due to previous statements about my co owners kids...

ok no accusing lets try proof

http://www.sniper-wars.net/usershop.php

http://www.sniper-wars.net/Burn.php?ID=1

you never bought either from me... so i'd check with your host very soon because im giving you 24 hours to remove them and delete them... or ill go to there host since your host has no TOS.. not a clever idea.

You proclaimed to be my friend while stealing my mods and adding them to your site and you sell backups.

I'm sure CE doesn't mind about this but i do i will ask for a ban due to previous statements about my co owners kids...

Well zero ive heard u stole a mod of him :| i dunno if that is correct but if it is maybe reconsider your threat and take it as revenge :lol:

Actually i got the mod off jameo in a CN backup and he purchased the mod and i purchased the codes from him and i am sorry but i will not remove it as i paid for the codes i also dont see copy rights on it and im really scared of threats by a 15 year old chav http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... /IMG-3.jpg LMAO someone showed me this on msn i nearly fell off my chair laughing your a joke :)

19 actually and admitting buying a backup of a game makes you look even worse.

i think im mature for my age but your like 24 and can't even grab the concept that you can't code so you steal.

Doing business with coldk aka Jameo is even worse. :roll:

you knew it was mine you also know it's illegal to use mods purchased via a backup sadly your mistaken when you believe you have the right to use it.

remarking on how i look how mature when im sure the pictures of you.. oh wait you don't have one... best i can say right now is GET A LIFE

if you do something illegal it gets taken away that's life get over it

Well zero ive heard u stole a mod of him :| i dunno if that is correct but if it is maybe reconsider your threat and take it as revenge :lol:

i wouldn't get involved mate trust me i wouldn't steal a mod from someone who can't even make one.

did he tell you this? like all his other lies he spreads about his family and his girl and his broken legs lol he's a obsessive liar bipolar.

he's probably never made a mod in his life or he'd know what it's like when people use them.

he also earlier was bragging to have my header lol i have two witness's to this.

just goes to show how immature this 24 year old is, Michael you ask me for help i help then you steal my mods and use them without my permission...

something wrong with you seriously...

you call me names yet you was on killah-city threatening my co owners kids lives if you didn't get your way, your seriously lucky we didn't file charges on you.

the only word which comes to my mind when i think yubi/sniper/mike/michael is DISTURBED.

http://www.sniper-wars.net/viewuser.php?u=33

lol your so bothered you got a admin to post hello

Admin ~ silent assasinator

zero to go back to what yer said "http://www.sniper-wars.net/viewuser.php?u=33

lol your so bothered you got a admin to post hello

Admin ~ silent assasinator"

why you bringing my user-level and ID on sniper wars into this coz i can post a hello if i like :wink: so plz dont bring my name on another game into this convo thank you :-)

you posted saying i stole mods from your pal over there when infact it's been proven to be the other way around, you posted here first mate so i just pointed out that you were his staff :roll:

Yubi this goes to show how much of a tit you are i told your host specifically not to suspend you and just to remove them maybe i made a mistake...

You don't know how lucky you are sometimes and posting on my game review is just taking the biscuit.

silent i did say don't get involved...

This conversation is over any other posts from you Yubi and ill have them removed by request

1. i was told it was arsons burn before i bought the backup 2. yep i do have a kc header and willing to distribute it ;) Just to piss you off. 3. I really dont care what a 15 year old jumped up little **** thinks about me :roll: also there are no copy rights on the mod so yeah :-D

let me just quote something

Mike Gaming

Services:

Templates

-Custom header- $20

-Custom login- $10

-Custom register- $10

Employees:

Mike

Custom header lol is that mine or did you actually learn how to code?

Robert keep out of stuff which don't involve you...

Michael ill think you'll find i have full rights to all my scripts, your host understood this hence you not having burn.php active on your site anymore.

ill go contact him once again about user shops :roll:

and since you can't read im not fifteen im nineteen.

Have a nice day

• 2 weeks later...

Not a fan of the dash in the url, nor anything with the word "killah".

Gots to agree with Cronus!

Although the bars aren't terribly bad... they're thin, which I like.... although if they were red they would look better with the banner ;)

Other than that, nice!

I rather enjoyed this game. The layout was interesting and caught my eye upon entry.Game play was above average from most i've played.The staff were courteous.Has real potential. I give it an 8.75 out of 10. That's my opinion. Great Job!!

i agree Kyle due to us having a fresh domain since you never gave us the .com im sure the hits have gone down quite alot but overall most of the website is alot more fun.

I am not disrespecting your work but since i got 50% ownership the websites got more charm and even more to do than it ever had.

I do like your coding but sometimes it takes another to see the downfall from something rather than the creator, when can we expect the domain anyways?