MakeWebGames

New and improved inventory code sources for free!

MDK666

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would suggest alter the stock 2.0.3 mc2 equip, unequip and staff files for the extra items types.

You can do the unequip in just one file add your new item types to the array and !in_array

Copy and paste the equip weapon file changing in the correct places...change the staff file accordingly, add the sql as stated and you should be done.

• 5 years later...

This might be just be because my server has been funky lately. But wow. 1 hour in an still can't even view the inventory.php page yet >.<

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

The // represent the area I removed due to the fact my gang armoury is still default. But even after that I'm still getting errors left and right for syntax.

Edited by boionfire81
posted code

• 2 weeks later...

Seems to be working?? I can't really tell due to the what seems like 20 undefined offset???

here's the line

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

A non-critical error has occurred. Page execution will continue. Below are the details:

PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 0 (8)

line 13

• 1 month later...

It's probably the bbcode. would need changed to a tags instead. Or you simply copied and pasted the code snippet. In order to get links working from here you usually need to "quote" the post and then copy the code from there. Otherwise the coded bbcode links simply shows as links which in copy and paste only gives you the anchor.

• 3 weeks later...