MakeWebGames

New and improved inventory code sources for free!

MDK666

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [mccodes v2]New and improved inventory code sources for free!

OMG all You added is little bits now your Selling a attack for $10 Its not worth it no way

look dude i dont know who the hell you are, but look dont do comments like that ok your starting to piss me off and i dont see you releaseing any mods atleast im nice enough to release majority of my mods for free so if you dont like it then stay out of my topics, end of disscussion.

QUERY ERROR: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

Query was INSERT INTO inventory VALUES('',1,1,1,0,0)

When I Give Items That Comes Up o_O

In staff_items.php replace the whole give item function with the below:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

That should fix the give items to user problem that you have been having!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I get this error, how can I fix it? Also posting my code

QUERY ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1

Query was INSERT INTO inventory (inv_itemid, inv_userid, inv_qty, inv_lent) VALUES (8075, 2, 1,)

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

• 1 year later...

this is a good mod, i've edited mine a little tho, i'll post what i have done, yh ino the codes looks messey but i'm a learner lol

What this mod does is only little but it adds a image to the inventory and when someone equips there weapon/armour/ring or what have so the image of that item they added goes onto the pic, as from mine i have equiped the helmet and the weapon and as u can see those items show on the pic :)

which i added after

ino its little but i did do it on my own with no help :)

screenshot below

screendump.jpg

I re-vamped one awhile back to have those options, the one click was just so i didnt have to keep clicking over and over.

It just shows the sum outcome and winner/loser damage.

I'm making a new one after i finish this User Driven Banking / Employee / Real Estate system

that will be Options during attacks. i.e Where to hit them, etc, more than 1 person can attack at same time yadda yadda.

nope and lucky that is a good itea but i aint good at pic making so making a pic for each item would be a pain in the ass for me and nope i havent used the attack system as i cba editing loads of stuff for it to work with it lol

So it's true? Us Lancs (for people that aren't familiar, people from Lancashire in the UK) are really lazy people, myself included.

lol na, i'm not orginally from lancashire, i was born and raised in sunny cornwall but moved to blackpool in december and preston since july, but na i dont think lancashire people are that lazy tbh lol

I do :D

Technically I'm not from Lancashire either as I was born in Yorkshire but I was raised in Lancashire, anyhow I guess it's just me that's lazy then ;(

• 2 months later...