MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] 50 / 50 Chance Mod

Isomerizer

• 3 years later...
dang i have been looking for this forever lol i've done some editting for those who haven't upgraded your mccodes lol so here it is all spiffy and error-less far as i know

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Nice one i was planning on fixing this up but you beat me to it :P saved me the work thanks

only noticed 1 thing you forgot to end the page

EDIT: found a error

Players can match there own bet. player is sent 2 events only if you match your own bet ofc

Edited by Newbie

And now, the cancellation of someone other than yourself's bet.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Im just talking a shot in the dark here and since im on my phone its kinda hard to read but its not tested and I hope it works.

Good catch though

Edit (again)

Now that I think about it, why let them cancel? They wanted to play the game so make them spend their money or charge them a fee like 50% or something

Edited by KyleMassacre

Instead of using the _fetchUser() method, just use $_SESSION['userid'] no sense in doing another query for the id, when you already have it.

I cant tell if this was directed towards my last post, and if it wasnt disregard.

I did use the $userid variable and if im reading this correctly cause I have a hard time using sprintf() but the fetch variable is calling out the table information for the 50/50 and if this doesnt work my bad

I cant tell if this was directed towards my last post, and if it wasnt disregard.

I did use the $userid variable and if im reading this correctly cause I have a hard time using sprintf() but the fetch variable is calling out the table information for the 50/50 and if this doesnt work my bad

The fetch method, is running a second query pulling the userid from the users table where the users id is equal to $_SESSION['userid'];

Hence why I said replace the $this->_fetchUser('userid'); with $_SESSION['userid'], no need to do a secondary query. :)

And to second, instead of your if ( ... ) { //does not own this chance } just put it in the where clause of the first $SQL

Edited by Djkanna

yeah i've been working on the crystals one too ill add once we've figured a way to not bet yourself lol

didn't work

@ DJK

yeah sorry i forgot to update post when you told me ill get it up and running tonight :) BOTH Crystal and Money 5050s will be posted shortly only need to fix the ability to accept own bets :p even though if one accepts there own bet it wont benefit them :p

C5050.php (so far)

M5050.php (so far) Same thing just money instead of crystals...

these are 'functional'

Edited by AnonymousUser
thanks djk for pointing those out...

C5050.php (so far)

M5050.php (so far) Same thing just money instead of crystals...

these are 'functional'

First one, misses the check for cancelling.

The second one, is invalidated by the second query (that I assume has been left in by mistake :) )

here you go guys! this one's set for crystals but you know how to edit lol if you dont then you shouldnt own a game in my opinion

Edited by AnonymousUser
my mistake forgot to make it v2 :p