MakeWebGames

2 Game Styles/Themes

Dave

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [FREE] [V2] 2 Game Styles/Themes

im not sure on the second one, most players would like to see thier EXP with all the other :|

good themes tho :wink:

That was my problem :S it wouldn't fit so i just decided to remove it from the header. I agree people hate it

I would'nt be using these. Since it's free, its going to be all over the v2 game's.

I for one love Freebies dont really care if anyone else has it or not. hes offered his time and services to do this so thats a +10 from me.

problem with all you idiots that pay for these mods is you think your the only one who has them. THINK AGAIN. with so many P2P programs and torrent sites out there we could probably pick up your work for nothing...

Just because people charge doesnt mean you cant get it for Free.

I would'nt be using these. Since it's free, its going to be all over the v2 game's.

I for one love Freebies dont really care if anyone else has it or not. hes offered his time and services to do this so thats a +10 from me.

problem with all you idiots that pay for these mods is you think your the only one who has them. THINK AGAIN. with so many P2P programs and torrent sites out there we could probably pick up your work for nothing...

Just because people charge doesnt mean you cant get it for Free.

I must say well done! and thanks for the plus 10 xD

Hey loving the themes only one problem dont really like not having the tables from the original mc codes design, does anyone know how to bring those back ??

Just in the old CSS find the thingys with .table in and add them to this themes CSS should work fine.