if you did

hp <bar>

will <bar>

energy <bar>

brave <bar>

xp <bar>

but have it one or to way to show the %

1, the % shows when you hover mouse over the bar

2, the % will show on top of the bar (i made a quick drawing in paint jus to show the idea)

bars.jpg

of course the bars wont be that big =]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [FREE] [V2] 2 Game Styles/Themes

I am having a bit of trouble with both of these layouts,

When ever i go to a certain page such as crimes it all messe's up. i have fixed a couple of page's but it still messes up on some.

Anyone willing to help?

On your crime page do you have $h->endpage();

Also make sure all tables are ended with </table> then it should work :D

Nope not working.

I have added $h->endpage(); to pages that was missing the footer but it made no difference to the pages that were messing up.

I checked that all tables had been closed once finished with also.

Any more help?

PM me a screeney

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Ive been looking through the template on various pages when i found that it has a few issues that would need sorting out.

One issue is found on template one where once you place a member of your game in federal jail the page is all messed up, also they can't actually see the length they are in federal jail for or reason.

The second issue is when you attempt to attack someone the page is also messed up with the location of the text... Is there a solution to this anywhere and would anyone know how to solve this because it s a Major drawback to my game...

Any new answers would be largely appreciated, Thanks.

Hi, Ive been looking through the template on various pages when i found that it has a few issues that would need sorting out.

One issue is found on template one where once you place a member of your game in federal jail the page is all messed up, also they can't actually see the length they are in federal jail for or reason.

The second issue is when you attempt to attack someone the page is also messed up with the location of the text... Is there a solution to this anywhere and would anyone know how to solve this because it s a Major drawback to my game...

Any new answers would be largely appreciated, Thanks.

Well tbh when i made this i was in a rush so the testing was, well limited.

Well is there a way to solve the issue, anyone have any time to flick through and find the issue ive sorted the federal jail centering issue but not the time and reason part yet and have made no progress on the attack problem yet..

Any help would be great thanks.

if your layout is all messed up, or you see the background image repeating itself, it most likely has to do with improper use of tables and not closing them properly (or other containers) where they should be. when i threw in a layout for my game, a few pages did the same thing, all it takes is some time to read your script and figure out where the problem lies with containing your data.

what happens when you remove your content and just leave:

<?php

include "globals.php";

$h->endpage();

?>

it works again (it should, otherwise you have big problems), proving my point that it's most likely closing table issues and where they are placed. one thing you may have to look out for are closing tables, records and data in your if, else statements as this can sometimes cause issues when not closed properly.