Jump to content
MakeWebGames

Ishraq

Members
  • Posts

    574
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9

Everything posted by Ishraq

  1. hmm. sounds fun
  2. I have a HTC One M7 which uses the ARHD custom rom and the iPhone 5S. Both phones come in handy for me at different times. Android is definitely better than iOS. Much more control over the phone and you can actually download stuff to your phone whereas in iphone they want to control your life. It only seems to be simple and runs smoother because its straightforward and there's limited things that can be done. Also the fact that not all flash website works on the iphone plays a big part in why I would rather using android. But anyway for me.... I have both to play around with. :)
  3. yh haha he threw the chair. Scary. Cant wait till next episode....
  4. Your the best. :) Thank you so much dude.
  5. I got scared, thought the arrest was for fraud lol. The promo made it seem like it was because of his fraud.
  6. Was good doing business :)
  7. Ishraq

    Helllo

    Welcome back to CE / MWG. Looking forward to updates on your game. :)
  8. is this converting to html from psd or to php. Pm me
  9. removed broken link
  10. PM me. I may be interested.
  11. I watched every single episode and can't wait for this Thursdays episode (Friday for me). It is really interesting and addictive. Makes you want to pause yourself for a week so the next episode is released...... I can't ruin it for those who haven't watched it yet. So. GO!!!!!. Go watch it now.
  12. Congratulations, Dave Proud of ya :)
  13. Icecoldcola sold me it for $50 a long time ago. So i might be licensed. I wont use it anyway. lol
  14. Depends on how the owner/coders take it. Also you sound upset.... he made a review about counts site and you are apparently count. And now you proved to be count.
  15. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. They are both from the same hosting provider. Both from IP Address: 82.165.161.218 Coincidence?
  16. ahh, thanks for showing me the door, but the door is locked, i need a key :( only joking hehe, thanks
  17. nice, aint there a way to change music from the users point of view? Like next track, previous track.
  18. You made my day mate. You came and made many threads which are really useful. Keep it up mate :)
  19. Is there a demo for this. I really like these types of addons.
  20. Agree with Sniko, I think they look fabulous but remember the template .... does it reflect the image for infamousnation.
  21. I would normally excuse spelling mistakes. You typed only two lines and made 2 mistakes which change the meaning completely. His game is ****. its now likely people will join it. *** now should be not. Confusing, use google translator to translate to English. And, how can you possibly say someone's game is ****. when first you don't know his game second. your one is ****. different size fonts bad choice of design,layout. No money spent on it. Spend money and expect a massive improvement.
  22. You swear on here and yet cover the other post you made with ****. Also stop spamming peoples games. Its so obvious, why would a player spam a game without their referral link.
  23. Ishraq

    Help needed!

    2 c Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/gorard/public_html/fangs-of-blood/register.php:1) in /home/gorard/public_html/fangs-of-blood/register.php on line 48 Everything is mccodes with a different colour. Ive just signed up to your game. Its disgusting. Id rather play mccodes v2 demo than that. Also, you have been spamming other games as many have discussed.
  24. lol sorry. He may still be lost so its better than nothing.
×
×
  • Create New...