Jump to content
MakeWebGames

Ishraq

Members
  • Posts

    574
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9

Everything posted by Ishraq

  1. In simple terms, If you actually BUY the codes then its secure. If you dont BUY the codes then its insecure. Dont take any risks. Just BUY it.
  2. I have a windows 8 laptop. I got use to it really quickly. it ain't that bad. just has hidden stuff. There are 2 settings one in the desktop the other in the main windows page. if you press desktop. its exactly like the normal windows xp - 7 but no start button. to get the program list its also simple. not much difference in my opinion.
  3. In order to request services, please start a support ticket below, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. We do not take on game development contracts unless the project has a budget of at least $20.00 USD looooooooooooooooooooooooooool
  4. Add me on msn or gmail please. Thanks.
  5. VPS.net reply in a matter of 10-15mins at times. :) Or you can try uk2.net
  6. You got msn,gmail ? Very nice design. I like it.
  7. Welcome back to MWG MTG
  8. Also spelling mistake in domain search part. As well as that I typed my domain name and it said its available.
  9. Tested on my HTC Sensation. Works well. Potrait with slidedown and landscape with the list. that's nice. The small defects are that in landscape on the menu the last letter in landscape from Client Area (A) is not on the green part and when you click a link for example portfolio. It only reaches upto contact us. Other than that everything in landscape is perfect. In services page the word severa is meant to be several. Not trying to be nitty gritty but just want this site to be perfect for you :)
  10. Why not say you want to sell Torn.com ? However you say it everyone will think your joking.
  11. Must be DNS propagation: You might have to wait.
  12. Is that the owner of the database, the provider like hotmail aol. Or the actual users?
  13. Why is your range really large? 1500
  14. hmmm. Mainly its to tell people what mccodes have fixed in that patch. But yes there are people who will read this post in a different way. But I would say the way CB posted it is better. It alerts people more. If this information goes into the wrong hands, then the owner of a game will next time remember to test his game before releasing and to look for patches.
  15. I use Opera Mobile on my android HTC. I prefer using what loads up. The desktop version.
  16. An addition to that i just saw that the "player" that has been advertising his referral has been last active: 47 days ago. i mean loooooooooooooooooooooool Atleast cover your tracks.
  17. I think your way of gathering players is by spamming other people games. mailing the Donators only and not the normal members. describing the game almost as if that person owns it.
  18. So apparently because of a_Bertrand we are all "..." I assume you meant similar, equal and etc. You definitely didn't mean good. You complain about the forums and worry to much which isn't good for your health. My advise is stay calm read through your post before posting. There's a preview button which may help. Also keep on point and bullet points would be the best. OR Alt F4.
  19. Ishraq

    Enjoy...

    Eid Mubarak to everyone. :)
  20. Third member is taking care of server. What does that mean?
  21. Ishraq

    Modern Mafia

    Loool. When i read this I literally dropped my phone. lol. Too jokes.
  22. Can't even register :(
  23. Nice Good way of attracting users for a few minutes forever.
  24. namecheap is the best lol
  25. The site is similar to other games. However, I do like the simplicity. Easy navigation etc.
×
×
  • Create New...