-
Posts
2,150 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
153
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Magictallguy
-
If nothing else, I'm curious.
-
I've avoided tagging the gRPG posts with the same tags as MCC because I figured that'd confuse things down the road. Speaking of which.. @Dave, wut are we doin' with the gRPG tags? Thar be 2 versions (and I've been quietly planning a MongoDB release, but shhhh)
- 16 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- mccode-v2
- mccode-lite
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
gRPG v1 (by Publius) was procedural MySQL. gRPV v2 (by us) does indeed use one of my PDO wrapper classes
- 16 replies
-
- 2
-
-
- mccode-v2
- mccode-lite
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Carnal Cove started as MC Codes. A standard module for MCC would not work on CC without edits, but I'd be happy to put in the time. Looking for an actively-managed-but-still-MCC-at-the-core site might be trying to find piss in the sea - it exists, but we don't talk about it xD
-
Welcome and welcome back! ^.^
-
Your averages are within established parameters. Your sleep pattern could be much worse :P
- 30 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- mccode-v2
- mccode-lite
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
I was introduced to a vegan-friendly energy drink made entirely from plant extracts. Tenzing is the drink. For me, it went through multiple layers of "wrong" with an aftertaste of "wrong" - who puts salt in an energy drink? What weird not-right food/drinks have you found?
-
I code because I enjoy it. I'm not in it for the money, never have been (though it is nice to have xD)
-
Posting when connection lost, returns -200 Unimportant, but might wanna prettyprint that at some point
-
I get notifications from MWG within Chrome - all I had to do was enable it in my MWG notification settings
-
Like the `old` subdomain? Huehuehue
-
I've spotted a decent number of feature/support requests (some of them, my own), but not many "go you!" posts. So, I figured I'd add to the mix. To @Dave and anyone else who was involved with re-releasing MWG (it was Dave, pretty much entirely Dave :P), good job! You've brought back a piece of my childhood that I thought was left to memory only. Thanks ^.^
-
Eee, the amount of times I've managed to brick my drive installing something I shouldn't have done. Ah well, each mistake is a lesson learned
-
Hey! I don't mind a Debian base for home/work usage! Elementary's ok enough, but it's a little too "friendly" for my liking - I prefer to get into the nitty gritty of it. Compiling from source on something that doesn't feel like a Mac is a winner to me
-
I'm currently working on brand new source for YourMafia. I've tried to keep "snap-on" in mind when writing it, so anything that isn't the core can [dis|en]abled with a single click within the Administration Panel (once I've built that too). Current progress report is available on YM:Beta's Updates page Carnal Cove is also getting a complete refactor too. The current code's ok, but it's not my best, so I want to sort that out
- 30 replies
-
- mccode-v2
- mccode-lite
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
As easy as Ubuntu ;)
-
-
I've thrown it into a VM. So far, it works like Ubuntu (because it's Debian-based), feels a little like what could happen if OSX and Android had a baby
-
Quick, @Dayo! The vultures are circling :P
-
Running Ubuntu 18.10 myself. Considering checking out ElementaryOS (I'm told it's a pleasant user experience).
-
Did you get him some Milky Way Buttons though?
-
nwe_free.zip
-
For code snippets, could we get a copy-to-clipboard button please?
-
Ooh, I do that too. There's something about the dynamic between working on something old and something new
- 30 replies
-
- mccode-v2
- mccode-lite
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with: