[mccode] Login

Zero-Affect

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [mccode] Login

Nice Login Zero but can you tell me how can i edit the about section?

it's pulled from basic settings in your staff panel mate...

i do have to repeat myself again since some people have been changing my name and stuff on this and the register...

BY USING THIS YOU ARE AGREEING TO KEEP MY NAME AND WEBSITE ON THE CODING AND SHOWING TO THE PUBLIC VIA THE GUI.

Cheers mate!

I supposed that must be only available in the paid version of the codes?

I am still test driving at the moment and havn't bought the mccodes as yet (just using free lite)

Thx for your help and keep up the great work... When ever i use someone's script or template i always keep their name on stating if is made by them :-)

Nice Login Zero but can you tell me how can i edit the about section?

it's pulled from basic settings in your staff panel mate...

i do have to repeat myself again since some people have been changing my name and stuff on this and the register...

BY USING THIS YOU ARE AGREEING TO KEEP MY NAME AND WEBSITE ON THE CODING AND SHOWING TO THE PUBLIC VIA THE GUI.

The addon to the CE rules with the lock on editing after 1h protects also the authors of free mods. In case of a dispute they can always fall back to the topic at CE where their mod is located (with a date/time stamp with no future modifications date/time on it). Even if posted on a different site by 'dunno who' a live link eg the url of this topic has to be added as the copyright notice.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems CE's atmosphere has not changed at all, just as bad in some areas as it used to be. Really cannot understand the point in arguing, if someone says the work is not yours bursh it off. You tell thems its yours and then ignore, which for me personally is the best proof, you being paranoid about it will make people even more suspicious which equals more arguments. Also its a free speech forum i believe so if someone feels it may be ripped they can have their say...

~LK

Seems CE's atmosphere has not changed at all, just as bad in some areas as it used to be. Really cannot understand the point in arguing, if someone says the work is not yours bursh it off. You tell thems its yours and then ignore, which for me personally is the best proof, you being paranoid about it will make people even more suspicious which equals more arguments. Also its a free speech forum i believe so if someone feels it may be ripped they can have their say...

~LK

If you do not stick up for yourself people will assume you are being quiet because it is ripped...

It is an internet forum, why do you care what someone thinks of you. Clearly the majority of the people trust you and placed faith in you aswell as rewarded you with praise. If one or two people disagree let it be, re-assure them and let it be.

It is an internet forum, why do you care what someone thinks of you. Clearly the majority of the people trust you and placed faith in you aswell as rewarded you with praise. If one or two people disagree let it be, re-assure them and let it be.

or tell them to jog on and not release another free script again lol

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...