MakeWebGames

[mccode] Login

Zero-Affect

Right well I've seen these horrible logins people are selling that just give coders a bad name so heres a freebe by yours truly to help you guys advance in css/php/graphics.

If you use this i ask that you do not remove my copyrights or my name if you do and i see it i will ask you to remove it if you do not remove it then you'll ruin any future freebe's for the others.

Contains:

1 PHP

1 PSD

6 PNG

Screenshot:

Screenshot

The screenshot doesn't give the coding or graphics much justice to fully see the quality of this modification you best bet is to goto Killah-City.net

Login.php:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Image PSD:

Header

Image PNG:

Block Bottom

Block Center

Block Top

Grid

Login Header

Login Button

Don't forget these images need to be added to your /images fold in your public_html directory

Have fun and leave comments.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Re: Login [Free]

Thanks took only like 6 hours to finish some edits n do the images etc... lol

6 hours :-o you must have alot of time on your hands :-D

Skiddies.... Well sorry to inform you but that might be the last time you see his stuff...... cuase i already seen someoen use it illegal they put by **** tem so yeah

so yeah zero someoen elese has tooken credit all i did when i edited tha login i put By Zero insted of all that other long mess so yeah i also add All Rights Reserveerd so yeah i havent stolen

on which website have you used it joker?

and concerning the person who ripped it off, well everyone knows i made it lol so when they look at there site they'll know so i don't really care lol

i released it for free...

just insinuated to leave my name on for copyright reasons

dont you think its kinda plain? and to formal for a game

yeah it is kinda plain but its free...

lol meaning use it or not your choice you can edit it has much has you want just leave my name and company on it viewable via gui (Graphical User Interface).

basically meaning so people can see it lol without viewing source.

--

Thanks to anyone who is using it and commented :-D

i might do something else to match it sometime like registery or something

i have seen this images before not from games else where so you cant say you made them i cant remember where but i am a man of my word and what have i got to lie for? and no i dont want to modify as i can make my own and i shall hopefully release mine in which 100% of it is made by me

just because i am new here doesn't make me any less better than you that's not your images im not talking about the code i have seen them images on some site you cant expect me to remember every site i visit just in case i need it to prove something against zero, and i am not doubting your work so stop trying to start a argument end of...

Wouldn't it have been easier just to say nice login page thanks for posting it for FREE rather than saying OMG YOU DIDN'T MAKE THOSE IMAGES!!!. I mean come on it was posted free even if he didn't make the images he did put everything together very nicely and isn't making a thing off of it. Oh and very nice login zero I just might use that.

just because i am new here doesn't make me any less better than you that's not your images im not talking about the code i have seen them images on some site you cant expect me to remember every site i visit just in case i need it to prove something against zero, and i am not doubting your work so stop trying to start a argument end of...

Well i can honestly say i made every image on there personally hence taking so long..

lol it's possible someone else with photoshop used the exact method i did yo create something i mean there like 8 million photoshop users... its very possible

lol its free...

can't really expect me to waste too much of my time on it

well anyways if you can't prove it then theres not really any point in arguing it with you

and thanks shaved 92 bravada