MakeWebGames

[mccode] Login

Zero-Affect

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Login [Free]

I have worked with zero on 2 game sites now and i know he codes all of the things himself. i know he makes his own images.... hes made several images for me. so if you people want to call him a fake.....then you need to pull your heads out of your @$$'s hes legit. I'm willing to put money on it.... i wish some jealous noobs wouldn't get on a website talking trash about someone that has talent.

no i don't here is a few quotes from you:

"Why dont you post some screenshots of your previouse work i think everyone would like to no how good you make logins maybe some people might buy one or two if you show your previouse work i think you shold post some screenshots of logins you have made before."

Very parrot like i think!!! You also just kind of say the same thing as people have stated before you is there any point in this?

Link to thread:

http://criminalexistence.com/ceforums/i ... ic=23392.0

i rest my case.

~XCUSES~

Guest Anonymous

Humm, Iv seen this @ www.torn-county.net :| i dont think you made this because if you did it wont be exactly the same + this is MTG's site.. and he codes most of his things himself... + it was made before you put it here :|.

That was the url The Joker gave me, unless zero gave MTG the login before releasing it on this forum.

Have you guys actually looked at that website. it looks like a 5 year old made it...

if they are that good then why is the site so ... how can i put this in a nice way... the worst i've ever seen...

i mean come on ... who here actually believes i stole it from them... lol

anyways new addon to it.. which i have a screen shot of there register page lol and watch what happens after i release my register page :)