MakeWebGames

Naruto Unleashed now LIVE

image.png.aabb7a65cdebdd5e58871f07cc022eae.png

After 3.5 years of being in development I finally gathered all my will power (remove self doubt) to pull the trigger and release my game. As of 2nd May it has been live, you can find a register link on the login page. The game needs a more detailed wiki as I've packed a whole heap into it and for some it won't make sense. I wanted to have extra layers and not just say a standard level like master 2 or 3 things and the game gets easy but also can lead to boredom. So my challenge was to make something that had 10 or 20 things to master and maybe get easier. Its designed to be a grind and that is really how Naruto would be anyhow. Nothing comes easy. I'm really happy with my COVID project it has been a hobby and recreating my first version from 2010 to now has been a joy and loved learning. The project is very much about learning new skills, coding and all the rest of it that goes with it. I'm really just wanting to have some people play and see if what I did create is actually enjoyable and fun to do.

The game is made of villages. Being part of a village you build your character but also help contribute to grow your village. The idea is if the village raises enough funds then the village leaders (Kage and Anbu) will do a mass payment so in turn everyone can grow to0. Funds can also be used for other things like upgrades, wars, payments etc. The game is cantered around building a battle plan where you fight (a lot) buy and upgrade weapons, study jutsu's (special abilities). Growing your character is hitting the training center, getting educated for job upgrades (and to do other tasks), ranked missions, thefts, run the gates, raid village, errands. Missions are a good place to build as these give you items in the early part to assist you. Always start your day going to Village Tasks and starting them as they give you a payment and your village gets a reward for each task you complete.

Join our Discord @ https://discord.gg/4sm9KYQyrK You can also authorize a discord connection so you can have our bot inform you of different things when you're either in between browsers away from the game or in game or just offline. Sometimes those DM's can be very helpful! Discord has village specific channels to speak village stuff (will come in handy when villages want to head to war!).

If you want to try something different, come and have a play:

https://www.naruto-unleashed.com/

• Like 2

Ehhh not really a fan of the banner but hell yeah been following you on this project for over a year now. Many great features and plus it’s my favorite anime can’t beat that. I got a chance to test this game out before the release and man it’s beautiful. I hope you go really far with this project and I’ll be resigning up in the next hour lol currently driving. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MNG said:

Ehhh not really a fan of the banner but hell yeah been following you on this project for over a year now. Many great features and plus it’s my favorite anime can’t beat that. I got a chance to test this game out before the release and man it’s beautiful. I hope you go really far with this project and I’ll be resigning up in the next hour lol currently driving. 

Thank you for the kind words. Its reassuring that a fan (of Naruto) gets it and thinks something of it. The only thing its lacking is it does need an extended Wiki. The banner is from the original game and paying homage to that - it looks better with the complete picture, or did lol. You can signup using your original login as this wasn't reset.

• Like 1

i'v been enjoying the game last 2 days, tho i still dont know how to play it but im getting the hang of it, its kinda fun playing a naruto-universe PBBG and even with my theme  thats a first😄, tho not like @MNG its not my top serie but its on my top 10 at least 😄 

i will be playing for the comming days, if i'v got any thing to report i will do

10 hours ago, Canjucks said:

The only thing its lacking is it does need an extended Wiki

shamless plug 😛 
I can give you a discount for my 2 modules my Knowledge Base + Bug Report if you are interested

17 minutes ago, ags_cs4 said:

i'v been enjoying the game last 2 days, tho i still dont know how to play it but im getting the hang of it, its kinda fun playing a naruto-universe PBBG and even with my theme  thats a first😄, tho not like @MNG its not my top serie but its on my top 10 at least 😄 

i will be playing for the comming days, if i'v got any thing to report i will do

shamless plug 😛 
I can give you a discount for my 2 modules my Knowledge Base + Bug Report if you are interested

Thanks and Yes! I do enjoy your theme (I didn't change it too much). I updated your wiki in game lol

I'm working on a wiki with fandom. ... so much for the plug 🤣

• Like 1