MakeWebGames

The future of GL Marketplace

Dayo

After the announcement that the MWG marketplace is closing, I have been looking for alternative solutions, not only for me, but for the community. After looking at many pre made systems there weren't any that I thought were up to scratch. So I started to create my own marketplace using GL at the core. Right now, it's in testing (BETA), and I'm not inviting more developers yet. But if you're interested, you can apply now for when it opens up.

We're planning to launch it around mid-May. If you have purchased any code from MWG and/or glscript.net just send me a PM here or over at OpenPBBG and I'll transfer your purchases over to your new account.

OpenPBBG Marketplace

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

After talking to @Dave and @FoohonPie I will be transferring over all of the modules from the MWG marketplace over to my new marketplace. Any existing purchases will also be transferred over. 

Until the developer of the modules creates their account and logs in to mark them for sale they will only be visible by existing customers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have started the conversion of the MWG data to my own system, this is taking a little longer then expected but should be finished by the end of this week, while I'm converting the data the registration to OpenPBBG has been disabled. Once completed your MWG account will be automatically created on OpenPBBG only if you have purchased anything from MWG or sold anything on MWG. The only user data I am taking is Email and username. This means you will have to do a password reset to recover your account. Once done if you have any issues with this please send me a PM here. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dayo said:

I have started the conversion of the MWG data to my own system, this is taking a little longer then expected but should be finished by the end of this week, while I'm converting the data the registration to OpenPBBG has been disabled. Once completed your MWG account will be automatically created on OpenPBBG only if you have purchased anything from MWG or sold anything on MWG. The only user data I am taking is Email and username. This means you will have to do a password reset to recover your account. Once done if you have any issues with this please send me a PM here. 

Well done, im always open to help out, just say the word