MakeWebGames

Admin View As

boionfire81

I'm trying to make it possible to switch between user accounts to view the game as another member other than the super admin/logged in userid. 

I created this form: 

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

In globals & sglobals I have:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

It's placed right below the

It has 0 effect on which user info is being pulled. What am I missing? 

• Like 1

so you want to switch from being staff to becoming a regular member but be able to go back to being staff once finished ??

using the same user account

you could do this 

just alter the RENAME ME.php to anyname your new file is gping to be called

Edited by Uridium
i have fat fingers

Trying a new way:

Main struggle part is globals

The server recognizes the $_SESSION['switch_to'] variable, and will echo it. But it still has me logged in and shows me as the admin.

And decided to make a staff page which is:

What I'm trying to do is view as a specific member. 

What I'm trying to do is view as a specific member. 

Nevermind, found it. I'm switch from $ir to $user and the $user variable was still pulling the $_SESSION['userid']

17 hours ago, boionfire81 said:

Trying a new way:

Main struggle part is globals

if(isset($_SESSION['switch_to']) && !empty($_SESSION['switch_to'])){ if($_SESSION['switch_to'] == 1 && $_SESSION['userid'] == 1){ $_SESSION['switch_to'] = ""; $userid=$_SESSION['userid']; }elseif($_SESSION['switch_to'] == 1 && $_SESSION['userid'] != 1){ $_SESSION['switch_to'] = ""; $userid=$_SESSION['userid']; }else{ $userid=$_SESSION['switch_to']; } }else{ $userid=$_SESSION['userid']; }

Pretty sure you can replace that clusterfug of code with this:

• 5 weeks later...