MakeWebGames

Hosting Games

Canjucks

So, I came into some issues yesterday as I was making some game edits and wondered what if I don't have everything installed in terms of PHP extensions or otherwise. Does anyone or can anyone help me make a list so I can check it off of what I MUST have installed to make hosting games work first time and not have these issues pop up. The issue I had was adding an image to a crime group, so I found that I need fileinfo extention installed on PHP 7.4 (had it on 7.3 but is now depreciated). I don't know but this might help others as well as when you sign up to a host you need to know what to ask for to ensure its on the server your playing around on yeah. This is in terms of Apache server 4. Best comments gets a big thumbs upΒ πŸ‘Β and not a πŸ–•Β (πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚)

It’s hard to say that you need X, Y and Z as all games are different. You could just install everything but that is a bit overkill. For my hosting server I bought a Plesk licence, it has saved me so much time with issues like this as I can just swap php versions and enable extensions with ease.