MakeWebGames

Brutally honest!

Conflicted

Hey I'm going to be brutally honest I want to run a mafia text mmorpg I don't want to code I do however want to learn enough to keep the game going I plan on using donator pack sales to pay developers in the future or buy mods and install them myself.

I seriously doubt my chances after being brutally honest, But here I go to shoot my shot.

I'm begging that someone has coded some codes for a game and have absolutely no use for it and are willing to sponsor my goal of owning and running a game by allowing me to have the codes and help me out with getting everything running.

I know it's a stupid request and probably disrespectful to some of you in the community however that isn't my intentions I'm just hoping to find a kind soul who is willing to believe in me.

I just don't enjoy the coding side of things personally, I do plan to learn the bare minimum I need.

I wish I had any kind of funds I could pay you maybe in the future when I'm financially stable I could give you something however I don't know when that would be.

14 hours ago, Conflicted said:

@big_mikeI have no funds to get a hosting site to run my game I guess my idea is a bust @Dayotysm btw

i said buy the domain you can get domains for as little as 99p now days id have hosted it on my servers for you for free for a year then after that youd have to source a host or or obviously pay something towards it (about 4.99 a month) 

On 5/21/2022 at 9:50 AM, Conflicted said:

I don't want to code

On 5/21/2022 at 9:50 AM, Conflicted said:

I seriously doubt my chances after being brutally honest

Most people who frequent these forums were once in your position, and most have been burnt at some point.

You are going to find yourself in a position where you won't retain players, because bugs will come in and because you can't/won't code, you are relying on someone else - that'll be your downfall.

1) The chances are, you'll have no money to pay someone to fix the bugs.

2) With known bugs, you'll quickly find nobody pays to play, which causes further emphasis on point 1 above.

Honestly, don't bother if you aren't willing to get your hands dirty yourself.

• Like 1