MakeWebGames

Attract users to your game?

Samurai Legend

Hello all! Hope everyone is well and is all doing good.

I am soon to be releasing my game and I was wondering what is the best way to attract users to register and play the game. 

Best form of advertisement & price of advertisement & estimated users to register through advertisement. 

Thank you all, Samurai Legend.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, peterisgb said:

paid advertising seems the be the only route unless you know loads of people that will play.

Where are the best places people have found to be most effective? Google Ads? Certain websites? Certain forums?

Well i've been watching my google analytics to try and understand where people are coming from.

Most of my visits come from either this site or these which i copied from google anaylstics

makewebgames.io
arena-top100.com

infamouswars.com

mmohub.com

bbogd.com

newrpg.com
  • Like 1

Has anyone used Instagram, Facebook or any other ways for advertising? What is the best possible way of advertising your site. I know word of mouth is the best form of advertisement but without the users in the first place it won't be possible. 

I believe advertising your site is the heart of running a game. The more people playing, will benefit me and users too as they will have more of a competition and they will be able to interact more. Having the same 23 people playing your game daily is good but I believe users will want to meet more people within the game. So please, let me know what is the best way of advertising your game. 

• Like 1

On 5/3/2021 at 7:56 PM, Samurai Legend said:

Has anyone used Instagram, Facebook or any other ways for advertising? What is the best possible way of advertising your site. I know word of mouth is the best form of advertisement but without the users in the first place it won't be possible. 

I believe advertising your site is the heart of running a game. The more people playing, will benefit me and users too as they will have more of a competition and they will be able to interact more. Having the same 23 people playing your game daily is good but I believe users will want to meet more people within the game. So please, let me know what is the best way of advertising your game. 

You have to be very very careful when advertising on fb I used to advertise alot on there but suddenly got my ad account banned but everytime I ask why its an automated system that's no use to anyone as it hasn't got a clue what it's supposed to do or direct you to as the links it shares with you just say unavailable 🤣 so be careful if you do decide to use it I'd read everything from community standards to ads code of practice etc 

• 9 months later...

You may promote your business with Instagram Ads. It is, in my opinion, the best. The most common application of Instagram promotions is to raise brand recognition. You may start the snowball effect and give posts the momentum they deserve by promoting a post. If your primary goal is great visibility, this will help you skyrocket your reach.