MakeWebGames

StreetWarz

Placebo

Ok so.. been playing around with making this as a hobby for to many years to count.

Rebranded the game multiple times now most recently in last month.

https://www.streetwarz.co.uk

100% self taught in all coding and has been alot of swearing and head banging over the years.

Decided with everything that's going on and with the spare time to dig out the scripts and put them back online and redo it all again.

Still bit clunky in places, bearing in mind until a few months ago i hadn't touched the scripts in 8year or so...

Currently trying to get head around making it mobile responsive and bring scripting back upto date.

It is very basic on theme, personally not a fan of high graphics usage slowing pages down, but this may change if i get the core scripting ever completed.

Game Features:

Follower Stat Training (Attack and Defensive Stats)

Follower Recruitment (Thug/Dealer/Pimp)

Various Shops - Charm, Ring, Weapons, Corner Shop To buy account addons (using ingame money not real money).

Drug Market - With historical & live Drug yield & value displays.

Banking System - Keep your cash safe

Private Investor - to Auto invest cash funds

Mobs - Create a Mob, Invite Others and use the mob to generate followers/cash/Homies for all your mob members

and more still in the works...

Any feedback/guidance or even abuse is welcomed... 

addons.jpg

character.jpg

charm.jpg

followers.jpg

holdings.jpg

market.jpg

• Like 4

I'm currently in mobile and requesting desktop sites times out 😬 I'll have another look when I'm back on my laptop, but from the screenshots it looks pretty promising

--

Took me a second to work out you had to select a round 😅 but other than that the concept of the game feels fairly unique and the features are good, I would say from my visit though some explanation on what does what for your character would be beneficial

Edited by Spydre452

Looking good, keep up the great work. 🙂

There are some typos on the front page that need addressing and there is quite a bit ccs wise that could be done to make the theme a little less bland but I understand its a work in progress ... so have at it and the best of luck going forward.

It doesn't surprise me with the typos. 🤣🤣 

the css is a bit of a hash-up at moment due to wanting to look into responsive designs and i know very little about it until recently. 

The time out issue is a new one on me hopefully nothing site related, im yet to come across such issue recently.

Also working on a help/user guide at moment very bitty and some of it is pigeon English most likely as i typed it in a rush and haven't updated. 

cheers for the input so far, seem like too nice and polite bunch really....was expecting a bit abuse

4 hours ago, big_mike said:

Funny story but that domain many years ago was actually the domain for a street racing game lol owned by someone called Mike pattie and Rob, feels weird seeing it as a mafia/mobster/gangster game lol 

Funny you say that they are the games that got me into coding. (that is if we both thinking a guy that used the handle AeroCloud? i used to be a mod on the games forums at one point and coded a app that actually boted the game, which was kinda naughty... but upside i admitted it to him and pointed out some coding issues that allowed me to glitch the hell out his cash generating script.

And i have to be honest i felt bad for using the name but i couldn't find a name that i felt fitted. 

2 hours ago, Placebo said:

Funny you say that they are the games that got me into coding. (that is if we both thinking a guy that used the handle AeroCloud? i used to be a mod on the games forums at one point and coded a app that actually boted the game, which was kinda naughty... but upside i admitted it to him and pointed out some coding issues that allowed me to glitch the hell out his cash generating script.

And i have to be honest i felt bad for using the name but i couldn't find a name that i felt fitted. 

No I believe Rob used the name robsadaddy and Mike's was just pattie lol but yea I learnt from old school coding many years back lol 

• 2 weeks later...

So been having a play around over the last few weeks with a Police Feature.

Got basic version up and running so far.

Each round has it own Police Station and Independent Police Force.

The Police Station can utilize four Main officers every 30Mins (30Min Shift rotation). May set this to be randomised to alter shift lengths

Each Officer has their own unique attribute stats for Observation/Bribe/Street Activity & Drug Market Activity.

Each of these attributes are effected by how long the officer has been on shift, The longer on Shift the more fatigued they get, thus lowering their observation & activity and increasing the likelihood they will accept a bribe.

Bribe part is still being worked on so not currently active.

The activity of the Police can be seen from the Police Station page which gives a run down of on duty officers, and the Stations Activity in the Drug market and on the Streets.

Play it right and carry out actions when the stations activity has reduced.

Currently though Police are monitoring the Drug Market on the street watching for people making transactions.

They are also watching the Streets for any other criminal Activities/Fighting. 

Get caught and you get held up for a given amount of time for questioning by the police, which prevents you moving any Drugs  or Cash you have leaving them open to being stolen by someone else.

station with log.jpg

police timer.jpg

police_action.jpg

police_caught.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 3/10/2021 at 1:20 PM, Placebo said:

Ok so.. been playing around with making this as a hobby for to many years to count.

Rebranded the game multiple times now most recently in last month.

https://www.streetwarz.co.uk

100% self taught in all coding and has been alot of swearing and head banging over the years.

Decided with everything that's going on and with the spare time to dig out the scripts and put them back online and redo it all again.

Still bit clunky in places, bearing in mind until a few months ago i hadn't touched the scripts in 8year or so...

Currently trying to get head around making it mobile responsive and bring scripting back upto date.

It is very basic on theme, personally not a fan of high graphics usage slowing pages down, but this may change if i get the core scripting ever completed.

Game Features:

Follower Stat Training (Attack and Defensive Stats)

Follower Recruitment (Thug/Dealer/Pimp)

Various Shops - Charm, Ring, Weapons, Corner Shop To buy account addons (using ingame money not real money).

Drug Market - With historical & live Drug yield & value displays.

Banking System - Keep your cash safe

Private Investor - to Auto invest cash funds

Mobs - Create a Mob, Invite Others and use the mob to generate followers/cash/Homies for all your mob members

and more still in the works...

Any feedback/guidance or even abuse is welcomed... 

addons.jpg

character.jpg

charm.jpg

followers.jpg

holdings.jpg

market.jpg

Hello, I played back in 1999. Best game I ever played to date. Can you tell me where I can find it now? I miss playing this so much.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...