MakeWebGames

GLV2 Travel Mod

Not sure where to add this at, so I will add it here. I was curious as to why there isn't a level of how to be, to get to where you need to go... For example... you want to head to Rome you have to be level 50, or you want to head from New York City (Starting area)To the next city, possible Boston you would be level 20 this would drive players to level up to get to the next area, to be whatever, top gun, or buy the bullet store, or what have ya.... Chris is it possible if you can add that to the traveling level in core?

12 minutes ago, Dayo said:

The problem with this is you prevent lower level people killing higher level ones as they can hide in locations people can’t get to

Umm, correct if me im wrong, but shouldnt that an be incentive to train your stats and level so you can travel to attack these higher/stronger players

with the possibility of a donator item that allows lower levels to bypass that restriction maybe, just a thought 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PHPStudent said:

but shouldnt that an be incentive to train your stats and level so you can travel to attack these higher/stronger players

yea that true for GL energy based gameplay but dont forget the core of the engine is timer based so most mods are coded for that in mind

• Like 2