MakeWebGames

Game Engines/Frameworks

Sim

From my browsing the last few days, it seems like everyone is using GL instead of MC Codes? Is that the case?

Who are the creators of GL? And is the scrips free? Since I am going to be coding on my Android for a few weeks or few months I rather start with something already pre-existing instead of coding everything from scratch like I always do.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sim said:

From my browsing the last few days, it seems like everyone is using GL instead of MC Codes? Is that the case?

Who are the creators of GL? And is the scrips free? Since I am going to be coding on my Android for a few weeks or few months I rather start with something already pre-existing instead of coding everything from scratch like I always do.

Hiya I am the original creator of GL v2 the core engine is completely free under the MIT licence. Over the past 6 months it has become a lot more popular partly down to the easy to use modular system. There are now several developers who are making mods for it too, that is also making it more popular 🙂 

• Like 1