MakeWebGames

Wise Crime: Ruthless

MNG

Description

Wise Crime: Ruthless is a free text-based survival, mafia and crime role playing game.

Our Mission

Mission is to deliver unlimited fun.

Social Media Links

Google App

Facebook Link

Discord

Our Team / Credit

Anonymous 😛

Partnerships & Opportunity 

Not really looking for anyone but if your an expert on marketing, feel free to message me.

What's Being Work On Now?

Marketing

Apple App (60% done, have to make adjustments apple support recommended)

Screenshots

3.png

2.png

1.png

mobile.png

Edited by MNG
  • Like 2

the game loos good and the new updates make it alot better just a couple things. There is a bug in your daily missions that allow users to complete the mission without doing anything, you need to check that the actions have been fully completed before issuing reward. also looking through your rules number 8  "SCAMMING EACH OTHER IS ALLOWED BUT HIGHLY DISCOURAGE" why would you allow scamming on your game it will turn alot of genuine players away from your game you should fight against scamming not allowing it. that is just my opinion.

@urbanmafia That's what torn.com does they do not get involved with scamming they put a trading system in the rc engine or torn and that so i think hes going down the same route but i agree with you i will not allow and tolerate it on my game if i ever get around to releasing it 😄

Oh forgot great work on the game looks nice have not registered yet but if you are using a basic rc engine to run your game its highly insecure.

Edited by SwiftGameR
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SwiftGameR said:

@urbanmafia That's what torn.com does they do not get involved with scamming they put a trading system in the rc engine or torn and that so i think hes going down the same route but i agree with you i will not allow and tolerate it on my game if i ever get around to releasing it 😄

Oh forgot great work on the game looks nice have not registered yet but if you are using a basic rc engine to run your game its highly insecure.

yes don't get why games would allow it tbh but up to them if they want a game with scammers.

@SwiftGameR Also the game is running GLv2 and i from what i can tell the missions mod looks the same as the one you are a selling on here so i don't know if that is an issue with the module or something implemented wrong. 

the issues is when the mission is accepted its all good but if the user just changed the method to complete instead of accept it will give them reward with no further checks to see if users has completed it.

1 minute ago, urbanmafia said:

yes don't get why games would allow it tbh but up to them if they want a game with scammers.

@SwiftGameR Also the game is running GLv2 and i from what i can tell the missions mod looks the same as the one you are a selling on here so i don't know if that is an issue with the module or something implemented wrong. 

the issues is when the mission is accepted its all good but if the user just changed the method to complete instead of accept it will give them reward with no further checks to see if users has completed it.

@urbanmafia Oh right okay ill look into that straight away make sure

4 minutes ago, SwiftGameR said:

@urbanmafia Oh right okay ill look into that straight away make sure

should be an easy fix if it is your missions mod anyway. 

just change 

?page=missions&action=accept&id=1

to this

?page=missions&action=complete&id=1

and will still give you reward. just need to put a if user complete check in complete method.

Edited by urbanmafia
  • Like 1