MakeWebGames

Serious Candidates Only!

Samurai Legend

Most of yous know me as the owner of Samurai Assault. I have made decent money from it when I was running it back then. Around £900 - £1,200 a month and yes in British Pounds haha. I want to start it up again however, with a different name as I lost the domains. I am willing to work with someone taking 30% of profit. 

Requirements

1. Have an understanding with PHP, HTML, CSS and JavaScript. 
  2. Knowing how an economy runs. (Will be needed for the in-game economy). 
  3. As most businesses gain popularity through customer service. Users will need to be handled correctly by staff. (Good customer service skills).
  4. Someone who is open minded and will know how to move forward and give users a pleasant experience. 
    • There are more requirements however, these four are the main ones

Where are we now?

At the moment we have a full running system however, there will still need to be tweaks and updates in order to be on our competitors level. The game itself is amazing. With tons of features and with an eye-catchy template.

What we need to do now?

The system will need to be over-hauled along with buying a domain and hosting. (Which will be covered by me.) 

If anyone is interested please contact me! No lay lay people please or time-wasters. Potential money to be made!

• Like 1