MakeWebGames

Feature Request: Dark Theme [implemented]

13 minutes ago, Magictallguy said:

Pretty self-explanatory title.

Can we get a dark theme please?

Certainly, I'll have a look in the marketplace to look for a suitable theme. If you have any suggestions of IPS / IPB themes you like send them my way.

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

Certainly, I'll have a look in the marketplace to look for a suitable theme. If you have any suggestions of IPS / IPB themes you like send them my way.

Thank ye kindly. I have no specific themes in mind at the moment. Considering writing up a sheet for Stylus (a works-within-Chrome's-standards version of Stylish), but that'd only sort my issue. You're a dev, you understand the desire for darker themes as well as the next man :P

13 minutes ago, Magictallguy said:

Thank ye kindly. I have no specific themes in mind at the moment. Considering writing up a sheet for Stylus (a works-within-Chrome's-standards version of Stylish), but that'd only sort my issue. You're a dev, you understand the desire for darker themes as well as the next man ?

Originally I was looking for darker themes but someone reminded me that CE / MWG was always pretty light, so wanted to keep tradition.

I'll find a nice dark theme soon, I think the developer behind the current theme had a dark version.

• Like 1