MakeWebGames

Free mods

AdamHull

So to try and get some more free content back into the forums, I'm going to create a few mods for people, that will be available in the forum for everyone, other Devs feel free and jump in on any people request (if you feel like it :D)

So any requests please post here and I will create some off the in my free time

• Like 1

So to try and get some more free content back into the forums, I'm going to create a few mods for people, that will be available in the forum for everyone, other Devs feel free and jump in on any people request (if you feel like it :D)

So any requests please post here and I will create some off the in my free time

That's great! Looking forward to seeing your mods

Some ideas:

- internal Federal jail system (message system in-game)

- voting system with incentive built in (struggle with this)

- user profile comments (can't seem to find a good free one)

I've built a "Court" system for those in Federal Jail, so that could be what you're looking for.

The incentive system, as we currently know it, relies on the voting site itself to send something back to the originating site (a game, for example). Unless you mean to add a staff interface so you can add/edit/delete voting sites directly from within the Staff Panel (if so, wrote that too).

Profile comments are yet another thing I've written up a few times (not trying to brag..) and are pretty simple (mine even comes with BBCode!)

--

What are your thoughts, Adam?