MakeWebGames

Decent Dedicated Servers => Hetzner

Dayo

Ive used hetzner a lot over the years. Solid as a rock considering the price so I can highly recommend them.

I still use them now but only for a dns vps server. Now with a different german company Webgo. Again solid but cheap.

Other companies I can recommend.

UK - Bluelighthost www.bluelighthost.co.uk very nicely priced cloud servers although they have just changed their packages to more vps than cloud instances.

USA - Wable www.wable.com very very nicely priced vps packages. Click on view all packages though as they only show a small selection on the front page and dont let the $3378/month setup scare you away lol

Germany - Webgo nicely priced and high spec servers however they speak little english so if you need support they are not for you. I use them as I rarely need assistance.

Edited by rulerofzu

• 1 month later...
Just thought i would post here my new server provider Hetzner (not a referral link), ive been looking and i cant find anywhere that will match the price for what you get.

My server is set up purely to host VMs, this way i can have several web servers all on one main server.

I've been using these guys since you pointed me towards them, some serious power for very low prices. I've had no issues with uptime or performance, only issue is that they're based in Germany which could have a negative impact on SEO.

For this reason I generally use them for raw processing, and then host the actual website on a load balanced digital ocean setup.

Cant see how hosting a website in Germany would affect SEO

That's exactly what I thought, however the "SEO Wizards" that I employ seem to suggest otherwise, however Google's algorithms are a sworn secret and no one really knows what they're talking about.