MakeWebGames

multiple item use

adivirus

I think he means something like using more than one healing item at a time. I could be wrong though.

Yep, that's right :) multiple item use is good for medicinals and special items like IQ and any other item that have an effect in the itemuse.php. like for example an iq item that gives +20 iq .. instead of clicking multiple times to use let's say 100 items, just to enter the quantity and gives you 100x20 IQ and so on..

This might not exist as a mod, but this can easily be changed with the current files that you already have. In item_use.php, instead of just using 1, ask for a quantity, and THEN use the item(s). That shouldn't be too bad.

~G7470

yea, i will end up by doing it by myself :) thought there is already an existing improved and secured itemuse.php

I have this modification, certain Item Types and Items can only be used with the multiple item use.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2197[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2198[/ATTACH]

I am willing to sell it for a price

Hi, thanks but i just did it by myself so users can now enter quantity directly from inventory. thanks anyway :P

• 7 years later...
On 5/7/2023 at 9:02 PM, Dustin Rohel said:

Ive been trying to do this myself and have had any luck, any tips?

The itembuy.php file gives you the option of buying any number of a said item, as long as the currency is available. Try working from that file. Should be a fairly easy conversion to do what you want it to do.

4 hours ago, newttster said:

The itembuy.php file gives you the option of buying any number of a said item, as long as the currency is available. Try working from that file. Should be a fairly easy conversion to do what you want it to do.

Dustin read whats written you can do this yourself