MakeWebGames

Selling Copies Of My Unreleased Engine

Syed

Hi All.

I had created a new engine which has been unreleased and ended up starting on my first project using this engine.

My first project has now been sold. Demo - http://thugpara.com

You will not be able to purchase the scripts for the domain http://thugpara.com unless the new owner wishes to sell a copy, however this is unlikely.

To view the new engine that I have created - Demo - http://anysite.freehostia.net

This is the base script. I had completed this and then upgraded it to what http://thugpara.com now is.

I am also selling mods for this engine which can be seen on http://thugpara.com and I am also willing to create mods for this engine for the people who purchase my base script.

Please note - I may stop selling the engine at any time. You have full rights to the scripts once purchsed.

Payment via Bank Transfer only.

Screenshots

http://gyazo.com/6541016c4b37061638d1d6b2ae397b52

http://gyazo.com/f9cbc1df74175e3c6467421ce69bf658

http://gyazo.com/d96f438c9028e6a92721841626d03ba3

Thank you for reading this.

Price is £150 including full support and installation. Also lifetime customer service. I will be assisting you with any problems and updates or problems that you have with the scripts

My Skype = Ashhbfdd

Hi

Firstly i would like to tell you. No you do not have a copy.

Secondly i would like to tell you. Yes this is my engine. as I have created it from the index page.

Thrid. Bugs have been fixed.

Fourth. There are no copies of this all over the internet.

You may have mistaken that for Thug-paradise.com which I created with someone a good few years ago.

Now can you stop hating you ****ing prick!

If all this is true, which I am not agreeing it is, you are trying to selling a crappy version of a script that is all over the internet for +$150? Plus, with that attitude, I highly doubt anyone would feel safe doing business with you. One post and you turn into a hot head, instead of trying to address my points. Lastly, I would assume it's 'Bank' only as it would become difficult for someone to get a refund once they find out it's filled with bugs, as I've already seen 2 pages producing errors and that was 2 minutes of checking.

If all this is true, which I am not agreeing it is, you are trying to selling a crappy version of a script that is all over the internet for +$150? Plus, with that attitude, I highly doubt anyone would feel safe doing business with you. One post and you turn into a hot head, instead of trying to address my points. Lastly, I would assume it's 'Bank' only as it would become difficult for someone to get a refund once they find out it's filled with bugs, as I've already seen 2 pages producing errors and that was 2 minutes of checking.

This is true. Ever since I have become a member of this forum you have always gave me abuse thats why you can have this attitude. And also errors that you didn't describe? Bugs which havent been exploited?

I dont think so mate.

And Bank only as I do not have any other way of accepting payments.

Before payment is made the user can access the base script and try to find any so called errors or bugs,

This is a base script which has been secured.

Also, for those of you who would like to see my second project which was started with this same base script. Add me on skype - Ashhbfdd . The second project has not been released to the public and has different modification than Thug Paradise does.

This is just to show you that with this base script a lot of stuff can be done and a successful game can be produced with this game.

Thanks for reading.

Peter has just been the jerk of the forum lately sadly he's always right, syed maybe your stupid but even I have that script didn't even have to try the demo. You might have gotten the errors out and secured but thats MOSTLY it doesn't make it yours nor the right to distribute.

Peter has just been the jerk of the forum lately sadly he's always right, syed maybe your stupid but even I have that script didn't even have to try the demo. You might have gotten the errors out and secured but thats MOSTLY it doesn't make it yours nor the right to distribute.

You can say it's being a 'jerk' or just calling it like it is. Only time, this year, that I've posted on this forum are due to people like Syed, who try to scam people.

Apparently you have the script but you cannot show me a demo? I dont think you even have the criminal empire or the weed farm?

If you guys can prove your point and show a demo of the same site, then you can delete this post. If you cant then GTFO here and go find someone else to give **** to.

Only person who is going to get scammed is your mum.

I have been to a few thug paradise games and they all look the same. What exactly is different from the 30 of them that you have advertised here? And if I recall everything is loaded in an iframe right? If so, come up with new technology. I frames get rather annoying especially since the release of Javascript. Maybe check it out sometime

Apparently you have the script but you cannot show me a demo? I dont think you even have the criminal empire or the weed farm?

If you guys can prove your point and show a demo of the same site, then you can delete this post. If you cant then GTFO here and go find someone else to give **** to.

Mate, calm down. You are trying to conduct business, you're trying to advertise, you're trying to make money. You've killed almost all of your chances of that happening by what you have written, by your reactions. You've handled the negative criticism in completely the wrong manner. You can't call someone a ****ing prick and expect other people to still do business with you. You can't run your mouth otherwise you lose any sort of professionalism you may have had about you.

[MENTION=65100]W3Theory || Peter[/MENTION] has a copy of the same/similar (argue it out if you want) code. He isn't going to make a post like that without being at least 90% sure. Its also not viable to say "None of you can provide me of a demo site with the same code, you are all liars", because most of the people here aren't going to put that much effort into disproving you when they know they are right.

If what you have said is legitimate, kudos to you. If not, you've shot yourself in the foot for anyone who will ever want to do business with you.

there is really no need to bring in peoples mum to the situation (YOU DON'T KNOW PEOPLES LIFE'S SITUATIONS) for all you know they can not have a mum I doubt you will make any sales here with the kind of attitude you have. Instead of throwing comments like this and others around prove there questions wrong by reading the posts here. I would not buy from you as would properly report a bug to be insulted. You might want to think about how you speak to other especially when trying to conduct business with others

couldn't help it had to login when I seen this chap claiming this is his code, You joking right? i can upload a script for you if you really want me to call you out on this post or we can save time and say its actually thenextmafia mixed with gang-bliss and gang-mania i no this for a fact as i created gang-mania originally with a lad called jay so if you want me to actually prove you the liar i will do no time to waste for me im doing no coding atm anyway so plenty of time just let me no :)

Keep hating mother ****ers :D

Nobody is `hating` or indeed `f£$king their mothers`.

We are , in fact , laughing at you. That`s right this entire forum is laughing in your face Syed.

Unfortunately you are what is know as a pr1ck and you cannot help that but it is a constant source of entertainment for us and , no doubt, others that you encounter during your day to day life.

`Oh look there goes Syed the pr1ck` people tend to mumble as you stroll by.

The point of my rather rambling post is you have shown yourself to be a complete an utter pr1ck in your posts, your attitude and your mostly incoherent language skills.

I think it is fair to say no one would ever buy from you , work for you , work with you or even guide you in even the smallest problems you may require help with eg : like tying your laces or pulling up your big boy pants.

In case you missed the morale of this story Syed I shall break it down into 4 easily readable syllables - You are a pr1ck