MakeWebGames

The Forbidden Age (TFA)

Dayo

This is amazing, the graphics are really well done, well done [MENTION=64684]Dayo[/MENTION] my only question is, is the map interactive? and how can a map like this be achieved or lets say one similar to Torn city? my currently languages are PHP,CSS,HTML,JQUERY,MYSQL,MYSQLI,OOP,JS,AJAX,VB.NET and Python

Yes the map is interactive depending on the location your at it highlights all of the locations you can travel to, you can also hover over any location to see the name.

If you click on a location you can travel to it will say the energy cost and potentially the toll cost.

Also later on as the map expands you will be able to zoom in and out of it

Good work Dayo, looking forward to it:) And Coly regarding your suggestion of having a div popping up when the inventory button is clicked, I'm confused.. Do you mean modal? If so, I think that would be a good idea

Yes the map is interactive depending on the location your at it highlights all of the locations you can travel to, you can also hover over any location to see the name.

If you click on a location you can travel to it will say the energy cost and potentially the toll cost.

Also later on as the map expands you will be able to zoom in and out of it

But how does this work? how would i go about making an interactive map

• 2 weeks later...