MakeWebGames

My game is up for sale. $1600+ revenue.

onetouchgames

This game is overly done. The script has been used on so many games with just a re-skin. Only way one can make money from it, will be to start one and gain all they money from the beginning players. They tend to pay a lot for long members/packages, so trying to sell it now means that the owner will most likely have to wait a while before he sees any actual cash. You have all the right to price what you want it as, but this is a fair warning to anyone who might. I highly doubt the sale price is worth it. Plus, it's always hard to show the true revenue from these games. (Could be an old database, could be manually inputted transactions by owner, could be from another game, etc.)

This game is overly done. The script has been used on so many games with just a re-skin. Only way one can make money from it, will be to start one and gain all they money from the beginning players. They tend to pay a lot for long members/packages, so trying to sell it now means that the owner will most likely have to wait a while before he sees any actual cash. You have all the right to price what you want it as, but this is a fair warning to anyone who might. I highly doubt the sale price is worth it. Plus, it's always hard to show the true revenue from these games. (Could be an old database, could be manually inputted transactions by owner, could be from another game, etc.)

Paypal transactions should be the proof and other info tbh i would be scared to buy a game from an unknown person it seems very dodgy and like you said theres various remakes of the game and scripts soo

Paypal transactions should be the proof and other info tbh i would be scared to buy a game from an unknown person it seems very dodgy and like you said theres various remakes of the game and scripts soo

Not 100% true. I can grab paypal transactions from a different game or from individuals and say that they are from the game. Or, I can easily edit it through "Developer" mode on google. It's really hard with these type of games to verify revenue. They aren't a set-up business.

Not 100% true. I can grab paypal transactions from a different game or from individuals and say that they are from the game. Or, I can easily edit it through "Developer" mode on google. It's really hard with these type of games to verify revenue. They aren't a set-up business.

Then how would you successfully purchase a game?

Then how would you successfully purchase a game?

It all comes down to trust, ROI, and revenue projections/estimates. Usually, as [MENTION=65100]W3Theory || Peter[/MENTION] has said, there is a large initial profit, but the only way to truly test out a game's true worth are the donations made after the first few months. As others have said, those numbers can easily be butchered, which is where trust comes into play. Knowing the owner rather well BEFORE purchasing a game is one of the best ways to ensure that you're not getting junk. I purchased my first game back in 2011, and I played that game for years including many talks with the owner before making such an investment.

~G7470

I noticed the domain was up so i decided to check this game put ive seen this typ of game before and as for your 2000 members there only seems to be 73 daily with a record of 145, so 73/2000 is kinda bad and risky for my liking, it seems like it will be dead soon with numbers decreasing and i dont believe it will make a profit like that again if its bought you never know someone could invest in it but i wish the best of luck mate