MakeWebGames

At Waxspace :- Cheap cPanel hosting 24*7 support.

Waxspace Hosting is a leading provider of website hosting, reseller hosting and VPS. Waxspace makes shared Web Hosting easy reliable and affordable!

We provide best of Linux Shared Hosting .

BEST SHARED HOSTING PLAN

>Starting $1 /mo #1 - Most Selling Web Hosting Plan on Waxspace.com with Unmetered Bandwidth.

>Linux Plan #1

Features:-

-HosT 1 Domain,

-Unlimited Raid Disk Space,

-Unmetered Bandwidth,

-5 MySQL Databases,

-1 Dedicated IP + $3/month,

-Free Instant Setup

visit - http://waxspace.com/$1-dollar-hosting

>Starting $3.00/MO #2 Best Web Hosting Plan on Waxspace.com with Unmetered Bandwidth.

>Linux Plan #2

-Host 12 Websites

-Unlimited Raid Disk Space

-Unmetered Bandwidth

-20 MySQL Databases

-30 Sub-Domains

-6 Parked Domain

-6 Addon Domain

-40 FTP Accounts

Visit - http://waxspace.com/2-dollar-hosting

>Starting $6.00/MO #3 - Perfect Web Hosting Plan on Waxspace.com with Unmetered Bandwidth.

>Linux Plan #3

-Host 30 Websites

-Unmetered Bandwidth

-40 MySQL Databases

-Unlimited Sub-Domains

-20 Parked Domain

-20 Addon Domain

-60 FTP Accounts

Visit - http://waxspace.com/secure-hosting/shared-hosting

>Starting $12.00 #4 - Powerful Web Hosting Plan on Waxspace.com with Unmetered Bandwidth and Space.

>Linux Plan #4

-Host Unlimited Websites

-Unmetered Bandwidth

-Unlimited MySQL Databases

-Unlimited Sub-Domains

-Unlimited Parked Domain

-Unlimited Addon Domain

-Unlimited FTP Accounts

Visit - http://waxspace.com/linux-web-hosting

NOTE : 30 Days Cash-Back Guarantee

Available payment gateway Paypal

Follow us:@wax_space Questlot on Twitter

| one dollar hosting | 2 dollar hosting | linux shared hosting | best shared hosting | cheap shared hosting | unlimited hosting | 1 dollar web hosting | cheap unlimited hosting |

The stupid captcha didn't work!

I think we need an aggresive question?

How to start a veriable in PHP? [Answer here] sorta thing...

These are probably actual people registering, btw (not bots)

They use an actual human name rather than a handle because it makes their hosting look more legit and professional... until you see their Twitter feed.

• 3 weeks later...
or "Variable or veriable?"

Damn grammar nazi's even failing upon questioning!!! :)

Nah I'm a spelling Nazi, not a grammar one.

However if you are going to be a grammar Nazi:

"Damn grammar Nazis".

You're talking in the plural I'm assuming and therefore it's Nazis not nazi's. It should also be capitalised as it's a name. :) Hope I've been educational

Edited by Coly010

Nah I'm a spelling Nazi, not a grammar one.

However if you are going to be a grammar Nazi:

"Damn grammar Nazis".

You're talking in the plural I'm assuming and therefore it's Nazis not nazi's. It should also be capitalised as it's a name. :) Hope I've been educational

It could be educational, if my native language was english. So, contrary to a native, I am more than entitled to make mistakes, not that I care, yet one small correction to your own educational explanation.

the term "nazi" (or "Nazi" on your words), is not being used as a name, but as an adjective.

So on that line of usage, the proper way to refer is in fact "nazi" ;) Hope I've been educational (and by the way... these are rules of your own language, not mine) ;)

It could be educational, if my native language was english. So, contrary to a native, I am more than entitled to make mistakes, not that I care, yet one small correction to your own educational explanation.

the term "nazi" (or "Nazi" on your words), is not being used as a name, but as an adjective.

So on that line of usage, the proper way to refer is in fact "nazi" ;) Hope I've been educational (and by the way... these are rules of your own language, not mine) ;)

rekt.

Wow I was rekt. Hahahaha! GG :p

When did you get back?!?!