MakeWebGames

Honor Awards System

-BRAIDZ-

I need a little help with the please.

It isn't crediting users the state nor taking the Honor Award off them.

Can someone please have a look at this for me.

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

2 it works perfectly fine just the problem I'm having here, I need it for v2

2 it works perfectly fine just the problem I'm having here, I need it for v2

So it works fine except for that the purpose of the mod isn't working? I don't want this to sound like I'm being a douche because I am not trying to be one, but you stated in a previous post that you can convert V1 to V2. So why can you convert it? Basically you just replace line 2-20 with include "globals.php"; and change your mysql_ to $db-> and it should work just fine. I didn't see any fetches while glancing through the code so no one should be posting the conversion how-tos here lol. There is a thread that shows you how to convert if you need help

So it works fine except for that the purpose of the mod isn't working? I don't want this to sound like I'm being a douche because I am not trying to be one, but you stated in a previous post that you can convert V1 to V2. So why can you convert it? Basically you just replace line 2-20 with include "globals.php"; and change your mysql_ to $db-> and it should work just fine. I didn't see any fetches while glancing through the code so no one should be posting the conversion how-tos here lol. There is a thread that shows you how to convert if you need help

So like this?

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

The mod is working just when I go to exchange the Honor it just shows my header, mainmenu and nothing else.

So pretty much just all the globals stuff

Correctly converted and sent to your inbox (as you messaged me with it too -.-)

Thank you, but I am still encountering the same problem.

When I exchange a honor for say 2 mil cash, I should get a print saying You traded 1 Honor Awards for $2,000,000

But I am not getting this response.

Is there any errors in the code anywhere that could be preventing this from happening?

Dann you MTG :p I was looking forward to doing something i did not have to create in my mind first :)

I am still encountering the same problem as before it was converted properly.

Would you have any idea why this would be?

Refer to my last comment

Try this:

Code moved to snippet

My guess is that you don't have the correct functions installed on your system - namely mny_stripfmt()

Feckin' MWG's syntax highlighter is whacking extra spacing in where it shouldn't.. I'll whack up a snippet for you...

https://bitbucket.org/snippets/Magictallguy/p7rx

Edited by Magictallguy
Added snippet

Try this:

My guess is that you don't have the correct functions installed on your system - namely mny_stripfmt()

Feckin' MWG's syntax highlighter is whacking extra spacing in where it shouldn't.. I'll whack up a snippet for you...

https://bitbucket.org/snippets/Magictallguy/p7rx

Now it's returning a blank white screen..

This is really starting to annoy the living **** out of me haha.

Can't imagine what you blokes are thinking.

But thanks for the help I appreciate it.

- - - Updated - - -

What error you getting?

No error, just nothing is coming up, like it's meant to say that I've traded my honor award in for whatever stat or however much cash, but it doesn't, it just how my mainmenu and header and stuff with nothing else

Snippet updated, code tested, fully working

- - - Updated - - -

All good now, thank you mate, I just didn't copy and paste it properly (how you stuff that up I'll never know) but it is now working, thank mate

There's a minor issue that I didn't notice until now - please use the updated snippet

Thanks mate, means a lot, where is the best and quickest way to learn PHP? I know some basic stuff about the language.

But just not all the fancy stuff haha

I've just really been learning off Scripts I've seen on here and had to edit in or edit out things, but that's all too easybwhen 85 percent of the time you're just copying and pasting it

Thanks mate, means a lot, where is the best and quickest way to learn PHP? I know some basic stuff about the language.

But just not all the fancy stuff haha

I've just really been learning off Scripts I've seen on here and had to edit in or edit out things, but that's all too easybwhen 85 percent of the time you're just copying and pasting it

Start by not copy and pasting and reading the code.

I do that a fair bit, but you see so many different ways how people code it just confuses the absolute crap out of me

- - - Updated - - -

I do that a fair bit, but you see so many different ways how people code it just confuses the absolute crap out of me