MakeWebGames

Paid Work

http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/45201-Any-good-coders?p=307180&viewfull=1#post307180

Given its a post from a moderator here i felt it relevant to someone wanting paid work.

And if you read Kyle's next post you realise that he doesn't say we aren't allowed to ask for paid work just that this forum might not be the best place to ask for paid work.

And if you read Kyle's next post you realise that he doesn't say we aren't allowed to ask for paid work just that this forum might not be the best place to ask for paid work.

Correct. Hence the title for this thread category. There is just a lot of people that think it is a requirement that people tend to their requests just because they want it paid or not. I myself do freelance work if time permits, if I can actually do the job, or if I feel like it. There are sites that actually do this like freelancer or similar sites. But let's get back on topic now