MakeWebGames

Dear Hybridd

SRB

Dear [MENTION=70303]Hybridd[/MENTION];

Today, I witnessed you, once again, spamming your game links around games like a retard.

So this is my open letter to you.

You have ONE more chance of me seeing you do it, then I am coming to play with you.

I'll even let you choose the method;

1. Mass inject queries until your mysql server fries under strain.

2. DDoS attack, which means your link will lead to nowhere until I stop playing

3. Overload your x10 hosting until they shut you down.

Either one is fine with me.

I've been good this last year or 2 and haven't broken anybodies game -- only let the acid drip from my tongue once in a while, but you...

You, are pissing me off.

So continue to act a tit, and I will become double D and play with you too.

Have a great day.

• Like 1

Dear [MENTION=70303]Hybridd[/MENTION];

Today, I witnessed you, once again, spamming your game links around games like a retard.

So this is my open letter to you.

You have ONE more chance of me seeing you do it, then I am coming to play with you.

I'll even let you choose the method;

1. Mass inject queries until your mysql server fries under strain.

2. DDoS attack, which means your link will lead to nowhere until I stop playing

3. Overload your x10 hosting until they shut you down.

Either one is fine with me.

I've been good this last year or 2 and haven't broken anybodies game -- only let the acid drip from my tongue once in a while, but you...

You, are pissing me off.

So continue to act a tit, and I will become double D and play with you too.

Have a great day.

I have a hard time seeing you as a hot girl.

The text-based game community is dying. He's squeezing out the last life for financial gain from others hard work. There are no more chances [MENTION=50378]Guest[/MENTION]. No more chances.

A simple XSS attack. Simple. But effective.

So, what have I done? Here's the pudding, then I'll get to the juice ;)

So, when you go to my profile, you'll be greeted with some nice popups

4CBoiQe.png

BXeMnKz.png

ZAuBH0y.png

DMuakSt.png

TX90lMD.png

Then, after they're done, you'll be automatically redirected to my forum post

xZNp8oL.png

LJkuZgG.png

Then, (and sending your bank info is completely optional, the following will happen anyway), the entire DOM will be wiped, and replace with;

Vaty2aQ.png

That's right. 10 ****ing hours of

entertaining your users. (Probably more entertaining than your lame piece of product you spammed games with)

Before you try and monetise something, steal someones hard work, and be a complete douche; remember one thing: make sure your product is far superior than the spam target. I've shown that yours is not.

And here's the juice. Every time someone loads anything on the forum that I've posted on, they'll rate my topic up regarding your insecurities.

What I could have done:

• I could have waited until you logged in, hijacked your session with a simple lure, and totally and royally ****ed up your game.
  • The three options [MENTION=50378]Guest[/MENTION] gave you
  • Royally ****ed with your users
  • Made everyone who visited my profile to attack one another randomly
  • Made everyone who visited my profile send me cash
  • Probably a lot more...

Hybrid. Change your ways. Make a public apology. And put in some hard work to your product. Never spam games.

I'll be watching, in the shadows.

Waiting.

Waiting for history to repeat itself.

Once it does, we'll be there with our weapons ready.

No mercy.

You've been warned.

echo str_rot13('SHPXLBH');

//

[MENTION=50378]Guest[/MENTION], I believe you haz big pen0r

Edited by SHPXLBH
  • Like 1

You know, I wanted to actually create a directory of people and their games that spam in other games and create an API for it so maybe I will get something going so people can come and put spammers on blast.

Great idea Kyle.

Can i just say what a great thread.

Reminds me of that old saying. Play with fire and you get burnt.

ps i absolutely love that video you added at the end :)

Edited by DAMINK

god! i apologized and didnt spam after that what more can i say?

im really sorry wont happen again now can u stop ruining my game please?

Your crazy bro. Some very skilled coders here. Dont want to be getting on there bad side.

Can i just say. Even from my extremely limited knowledge, its appears your site is quite vulnerable.

Perhaps you should be focused on that and not on spamming your game link man?

god! i apologized and didnt spam after that what more can i say?

im really sorry wont happen again now can u stop ruining my game please?

Make a new thread with 3 pictures of shoe on head, apologising to all games you've spammed.

Those are my demands.

Edited by SHPXLBH

lol i advertised on 2games with only 2messages on each game saying my game url and join

and when i sent that i said i was sorry for advertising then i logged off so i dont know why u guys are saying i spammed a game?

i didnt spam anything i only sent 2 or maybe 3messages which isnt called spamming... u can call it advertising but not spamming.

i said im sorry and im pretty sure thats enough i dont need to put a shoe on my head lool. u should all just forget about it, i said many times i will never do it again.

i never new this would be everyone's reaction because i advertised... i thought i would just get banned from theyre game.

if i new earlier that this would be ur reaction i wouldnt have done it, so im sorry it wont happen again. this is my 50th time apologizing. sorrryyy!!! :(

lol i advertised on 2games with only 2messages on each game saying my game url and join

and when i sent that i said i was sorry for advertising then i logged off so i dont know why u guys are saying i spammed a game?

i didnt spam anything i only sent 2 or maybe 3messages which isnt called spamming... u can call it advertising but not spamming.

i said im sorry and im pretty sure thats enough i dont need to put a shoe on my head lool. u should all just forget about it, i said many times i will never do it again.

i never new this would be everyone's reaction because i advertised... i thought i would just get banned from theyre game.

if i new earlier that this would be ur reaction i wouldnt have done it, so im sorry it wont happen again. this is my 50th time apologizing. sorrryyy!!! :(

No. 3 selfies with a shoe on your head else this won't be the end.

You're only apologising because there were consequences to your actions that you were not ready for. Now, publicly shame yourself, like you shamed your product.

Edited by SHPXLBH

well its no use up if u guys are gonna make a big scene out of advertising.

yes i know its wrong to advertise on other sites, i probably wasnt thinking straight when i started to advertise but whats happened has happned, cant be changed. iv apologized many times but u guys wasnt ready to accept my apology lol so no point having my site up if ur gonna mess it up.

thanks

well its no use up if u guys are gonna make a big scene out of advertising.

yes i know its wrong to advertise on other sites, i probably wasnt thinking straight when i started to advertise but whats happened has happned, cant be changed. iv apologized many times but u guys wasnt ready to accept my apology lol so no point having my site up if ur gonna mess it up.

thanks

Well not me. I dont really care either way. I dont play your game and you did not spam mine.

However i do think its a ****ty way to get members. (which i now think you agree)

Sure let your player base go spam places if they want to get banned but you as the game admin should act a little more professional than that.

Anyway all that aside. Is this not an opportunity to learn?

Clearly your game is not ready. So perhaps spend some time securing it before release.

Perhaps make that 3 shoe thread? Make it humorous rather than humiliating.

That way you can atleast open your game again without getting it hammered.

Hell you never know the same people may even help you secure it if you act nicely.

Thats my advice for what it is worth.