MakeWebGames

Need someone to help Code

Tangled

I'm in need of a coder. If your interested send me pm with your requirements and I'll get back with you asap

Here are some of the things I need work on for starters

1. paypal

isn't working its not crediting anything now. Purchased a new mod but its showing errors.

2. I want no attacks or mugs on my acct

The no attack or mug on me doesn't work. still in the beta version

3.Forums

http://prntscr.com/4ljman these must be from gang forums I've looked through the forums on every thread I can see on my forum page. http://prntscr.com/4ljn1e I'd like to be able to see all gang forums.

also would like to see gang event logs and gang vaults. Any transfers

4.Logs

The drive by and mugs don't show up in the attack logs.

I'd like to see logs from chat's gang and public

any transfers cash or crystal from gangs. for future when they try to ghost it.

5. Staff Panel Access

need access adjusted.

6. need events to pagenate.

7. the gang war system is HORRIBLE!

A war can be started without the other gangs knowlege or acceptance, there are no "events" to gang staff that notifies. There's a big red notice at the top of their gang page if they go to their gang. Someone that knew what they were doing could have deleted the other gang without them even knowing what was up. But in my opinion there should be an event that says ______Gang has declared war do you accept or ________Gang has surrendered do you eccept. In either scenario the war shouldn't be able to progress until the other has accepted.

An event that they won't see if they have more than 20 events. I do need the events to have more pages and if possible categorize them say gang events / attacks / mugs / etc also no gang member can't invite another...should there be that option?

You know the deal.

Paypal issue fix - 5 selfies with you throwing a donut in the air, trying to catch it in your mouth whilst holding a sign with the word "sniko" on it. - Or, combine it into a nice small .gif for me.

No attacks or mug on my account - 2 selfies with a shoe on your head, holding a sign with my name on it.

Forums - 10 selfies with a small wooden chair on your head (wear it like a medieval helmet), holding a sign with my name on it.

Logs - Make a gif on you holding a sign with my name on it, doing jumping jacks. Gif must last for at least 3 individual jumping jacks.

Events pagination - Provide on of the above, and I'll throw this in for free.

Staff Panel Access - Cannot say until you tell how you want it adjusted

Gang system - Pass. Not enough time.

Edited by sniko

Cool thank you for the responses its fixed now. and yes Its V2 I'm new at all of this I forget to post it oops

- - - Updated - - -

I'm in need of a coder. If your interested send me pm with your requirements and I'll get back with you asap

Here are some of the things I need work on for starters

1. paypal

isn't working its not crediting anything now. Purchased a new mod but its showing errors.

2. I want no attacks or mugs on my acct

The no attack or mug on me doesn't work. still in the beta version

3.Forums

http://prntscr.com/4ljman these must be from gang forums I've looked through the forums on every thread I can see on my forum page. http://prntscr.com/4ljn1e I'd like to be able to see all gang forums.

also would like to see gang event logs and gang vaults. Any transfers

4.Logs

The drive by and mugs don't show up in the attack logs.

I'd like to see logs from chat's gang and public

any transfers cash or crystal from gangs. for future when they try to ghost it.

5. Staff Panel Access

need access adjusted.

6. need events to pagenate.

7. the gang war system is HORRIBLE!

A war can be started without the other gangs knowlege or acceptance, there are no "events" to gang staff that notifies. There's a big red notice at the top of their gang page if they go to their gang. Someone that knew what they were doing could have deleted the other gang without them even knowing what was up. But in my opinion there should be an event that says ______Gang has declared war do you accept or ________Gang has surrendered do you eccept. In either scenario the war shouldn't be able to progress until the other has accepted.

An event that they won't see if they have more than 20 events. I do need the events to have more pages and if possible categorize them say gang events / attacks / mugs / etc also no gang member can't invite another...should there be that option?

No attacks to myself is fixed thx to KyleMassacre :)

• 2 weeks later...