MakeWebGames

Cheap PSD as always.

Zettieee

Zettieee your problem is you started selling PSDs too cheep now people begin to expect the same quality for the same price, i actually like the theme.

And why is it not worth $55, yes it may be easy to code but how does that effect the price, look at facebook, twitter ... very easy to code ... did they pay $55????

Go and find a designer outside of MWG who will even take a website design job for under $55 ...

Isn't the worth of something in the eye of the beholder? Would I pay $55 for it? No. I have a friend that helps me with CSS and layouts. Is it worth $55? Yes. I know a few people that if they were looking they'd pay that for it. No need to tell someone that their work isn't worth what they are asking for. No need to be jerks.

Zettieee your problem is you started selling PSDs too cheep now people begin to expect the same quality for the same price, i actually like the theme.

And why is it not worth $55, yes it may be easy to code but how does that effect the price, look at facebook, twitter ... very easy to code ... did they pay $55????

Go and find a designer outside of MWG who will even take a website design job for under $55 ...

Facebook & Twitter have super rich UIs and have teams of developers working full time. They are not easy to code. Twitter have been pushing out some amazing UX updates recently and they are easy to code?

As for this template, it wouldn't require much work.

Facebook & Twitter have super rich UIs and have teams of developers working full time. They are not easy to code. Twitter have been pushing out some amazing UX updates recently and they are easy to code?

As for this template, it wouldn't require much work.

Yes they are both very easy to code (the layout, not the functionality). But its the design and UI that takes most of the time.

To say a design isn't worth $55 is a bit harsh, as it does state it's buy it now.

Also I agree with those saying outside of this forum you could be paying a whole lot more for the

same thing.

Sure many of you have heard of the airline Ryanair, they contacted professional designers who quoted stupid amounts of money, they got schoolkids good at designing to make it for a cheaper price.

Main point of my post being, someone will agree that it's worth 55 and buy it for that and be happy, your opinion might see that differently. No need to hate on it though