MakeWebGames

Selling MCCodes v2 License

gamble

Im selling an mccodes v2 license that i no longer need! It is under the domain of wisecrime.com (my old game) which no longer uses it. I am willing to take offer just post below or send me a message with an offer.

WiseCrime.com does have a valid McCodes V2 license as verified using the tool:

http://license.mccodes.com/index.php

Good luck with the sale.

Yes but it no longer uses mccodes and i am the license hold therefore i have the right to sell it

Only issue is, when I acquired the game, I asked for the license. You told me you would transfer it to me WHEN you found it. It has been a year and a half and NOW I see it on a Forum for Sale? What the ****?

True ownership of the game is mine, therefore the license should be mine. I stopped using McCode ONLY because the License was NOT there when I acquired the game. Gamble message me on Skype!

Only issue is, when I acquired the game, I asked for the license. You told me you would transfer it to me WHEN you found it. It has been a year and a half and NOW I see it on a Forum for Sale? What the ****?

True ownership of the game is mine, therefore the license should be mine. I stopped using McCode ONLY because the License was NOT there when I acquired the game. Gamble message me on Skype!

Do you have any legitimate proof on what you've just said, and not just hearsay?

Yes but it no longer uses mccodes and i am the license hold therefore i have the right to sell it

it should not matter that he is not using mccodes anymore for wisecrime.com when ever you and death made the arrangement you sold him your license to run a mccodes game you should not be able to come back and sell it again.

edit: by all rights you should of handed over the info when purchase between use two were made.

it should not matter that he is not using mccodes anymore for wisecrime.com when ever you and death made the arrangement you sold him your license to run a mccodes game you should not be able to come back and sell it again.

edit: by all rights you should of handed over the info when purchase between use two were made.

It was never sold...I merely gave him the game...im doing him a favor by not letting him use mccodes...

well from what i have been told you sold death the license but said to him that you did not know the the info for the site therefor the license being useless to him.

you gave him the game? mccodes is not yours to give away i would think that was a breach of license?

and for you doing him a favor how can you selling him a fake license for money be doing him a favor if he chooses to use mccodes that is up to him

i suppose the only thing we can do is wait for death to supply logs/proof

well from what i have been told you sold death the license but said to him that you did not know the the info for the site therefor the license being useless to him.

you gave him the game? mccodes is not yours to give away i would think that was a breach of license?

and for you doing him a favor how can you selling him a fake license for money be doing him a favor if he chooses to use mccodes that is up to him

i suppose the only thing we can do is wait for death to supply logs/proof

Its cute how you arent involved yet you insist on being. I gave him the game for his birthday. No money was transferred. The license was and is mine, when i gave it to him and i didnt not have the info for the mccodes account. I recently found it and figured he didnt need it due to using GRPG. There is no fake license...the ****ing license has been there since 2011 according to the account...tell me how you have anything against me?