MakeWebGames

Code Help

benlucraft

Hi guys I have a custom V2 game and I am experiencing a few minor bugs and some major and I would like someone to help me with this.

I can reward you with 1 of the following

Staff role in my game

In game rewards

Advertisement of your game

Thanks guys

If you could please contact me on any of the following

BBM: 75212FB7

Kik: benlucraft

or on here

GAME URL: http://www.soldierswarfare.net/login.php

Hi guys I have a custom V2 game and I am experiencing a few minor bugs and some major and I would like someone to help me with this.

I can reward you with 1 of the following

Staff role in my game

In game rewards

Advertisement of your game

Thanks guys

If you could please contact me on any of the following

BBM: 75212FB7

Kik: benlucraft

or on here

GAME URL: www.soldierswarfare.net/login.php

You'll struggle to get an experienced developer to help you with such rewards. If you're wanting quality work I'd highly suggest offering a financial reward.

Also would be nice to list the changes you're looking to have completed.

I am not looking for anyone with great experience just someone who can code better than me and its a lot of changes I would rather explain over a PM as I stated on the post but thanks for the advice!!!

Ah okay. Great experience and being trustworthy do generally fall in a similar category. So be careful allowing people access to your site.

I'd really suggest describing the tasks here so other members can gauge on whether they'd be able to help.

I would just like to add since you are reporting problems about your custom v2 engine. I'll be willing to bet that you bought your "custom" game from someone and didn't actually buy it from the vendor ie. MCC. If they are legitimate bugs then the MCC support staff should help you (granted your game is licensed but we won't get into that). But you should list the type of bugs you are experiencing like Dave said. You may actually get someone to help for free if they are easy enough or for a relatively low out of pocket cost

There are too many to list LOL that's why I would like to be contacted personally so I can explain them one by one

But we may be able to solve some in the thread - which, inturn, would (maybe) help others in the future - without taking it private.

Perhaps a brief overview?

• {ModuleName}
    • {Issue(s)}

If you're using mods with bugs, why can't you just post it in the original threads of the mods so the creators can fix it for everyone..?

As far as I know the latest version of MCCodes does not have any bugs in the source itself, unless ofcourse you've changed bits of the code.

• Like 1

If you're using mods with bugs, why can't you just post it in the original threads of the mods so the creators can fix it for everyone..?

As far as I know the latest version of MCCodes does not have any bugs in the source itself, unless ofcourse you've changed bits of the code.

Great idea, this way everyone benefits from it. +1