MakeWebGames

Donator Packs - Items & More

I'm looking for donator pack to credit Items & Levels.

$db->query("UPDATE users u LEFT JOIN userstats us ON u.userid=us.userid SET u.money=u.money+3500000,u.crystals=u.crystals+7500,
us.IQ=us.IQ+0,u.donatordays=u.donatordays+90 WHERE u.userid={$for}");
$d=90;

Items would need a quantity and item ID of course & just add the level increase as '1'.

A few minutes work for £2.00, payment via paypal.

If you feel like raising your offer from £2.00 to $10.00 (~£4.00 more) you can pick up my donation system which can do what you've requested and loads of other helpful things.

You can read more about it here:

http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/38897-Ajax-Cart-Donation-System-PROMOTION-10-00-on-McCodes-Marketplace

yes i would defo use this i brought it and i found it very nice, the style and layout are the main 2 things i love the most and also the way you can do discounts ect ... i would highly recomend using Daves Mod..

yes i would defo use this i brought it and i found it very nice, the style and layout are the main 2 things i love the most and also the way you can do discounts ect ... i would highly recomend using Daves Mod..

Thank you very much for your recommendation!

Seconded. I've never used it personally, but I have seen it on games I've worked on. Definitely worth the money

Thirded (???)

Used it, broken it, fixed it, broken it some more.

Useful for lazy folks like me. :P