MakeWebGames

Samurai Assault BETA

Samurai Legend

Hello all, I am here to introduce a new game. Samurai Assault!

I am here today to see your opinions about the game. How ever the game is only 30% done.

There's a lot to do.

I am here also for ideas and ways I can make the game more interesting and fun to play. I also need ideas and some advice.

I know quite a lot of PHP and how to use phpmyadmin.

If there's anything you wanna know, please comment below.

Well, for starters you should hire a designer.

Personally I think 30 % (not sure how you actually calculated that) is too early. In my opinion a more reasonable percentage would be 70-80% before a public beta release. It's all about the first impressions and mine was disappointment.

However, I look forward taking another look (hopefully a more positive one) when you progressed further. Just keep us updated.

Okay, I am literally going to change all the MCCodes into something different for my game.

I so far re - coded the lucky box and made it much more better. Lucky Box is now called Wheel Of Destiny. Crystals Temple to Coin Temple (Re-coded and much better)

Crimes re-coded, new estate agent. Added few modifications which I was given by a friend.

Hello all, I am here to introduce a new game. Samurai Assault!

I am here today to see your opinions about the game. How ever the game is only 30% done.

There's a lot to do.

I am here also for ideas and ways I can make the game more interesting and fun to play. I also need ideas and some advice.

I know quite a lot of PHP and how to use phpmyadmin.

If there's anything you wanna know, please comment below.

I'm using my Galaxy Note 3 I don't think it's my phone but it seems like the data base isn't taking the registration data.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1338[/ATTACH]

Screenshot_2014_03_15_17_27_51.thumb.png.724f67b7f14114694f70c2ac0cd1d7b4.png

Sounds abit like Samurai Of Legend. Make it unique, otherwise you won't get anywhere.

The only thing the same is "Samurai" if you think that it sounds the same think of all the mafia games.

• 3 weeks later...
@Kyle - Changed it to Wheel Of Fortune haha. Thanks for telling me it's Chinese xD

Template updated, thank to Zettieee for designing it and Blade Maker coding the template.

I must say, Samurai, the game is shaping up to be very good looking. See what we meant by at beginning? I can see people playing this compared to the bog standard default MCC game which you opened at the start! Excellent job by Zet and Blade, I really like the template! :)

Template is standard, which is good.

Things you should add:

+ A war room forum category (People love it, don't be over strict on the swearing etc yet don't be kind on it either. Make sure they don't make it excessive.

+ Sort out economy. Asap.

+ Makes samurai related items.

All I can think of...

A non-critical error has occurred. Page execution will continue. Below are the details:
PHP Notice: Undefined index: x (8)

Line executed: /home/samurai/public_html/robots.php:7

Work on instead of adding new features, making your existing features more detailed and more interesting, at the moment everything is just too Mccodes. Although it is coming along well.

• 4 weeks later...