MakeWebGames

Need a Coder to join the Team!

Reecey12345

Hello fellas,

Exactly what the title says, I am needing a coder to join me in my game here are a few details of what you get and whats required!

-25% of Monthly income is all yours via Paypal so the better your work the better income from receiving users that donate.

-Our domain is not free, we have unlimited on almost everything.

-Create a whole new Template as soon as you join us or already have one to offer. (Login, Register, MainMenu & Header)

-MUST be able to secure in your coding, if not don't bother asking.

They are our main perks, the 2 of us in the team so far are NOT coders, we are designers, I have had 2 years Graphics Designing experience at a 'ThisHabbo'. Habbo's biggest fan-site receiving request of around 5 images per week, the standards were very High as it was an International fansite receiving around 1,000 average visitors a day.

So that's enough about myself, please PM me if you have interest, we are aiming high for success!

-Reece.

I'm not looking to post to the whole of the forum yet.

When someone come forwards and wants the Coder position i will give them a look.

I don't know if you're going to get any serious offers unless people can see your game. You're a new member to the community so people will be hesitant.

If you're willing to show me your game then I could maybe write a little overview of what I think to attract others.

I don't know if you're going to get any serious offers unless people can see your game. You're a new member to the community so people will be hesitant.

If you're willing to show me your game then I could maybe write a little overview of what I think to attract others.

A look isn't needed though, your just going to see the regular MCCodes layout with SOME security and some mods added, that's all.

The only visual difference is our banner that's about it.

I'm actually not so new around here, I had an account with a similar name on here around 3 years ago, but i no longer have access to the email on that to get my password back.

Hello fellas,

Exactly what the title says, I am needing a coder to join me in my game here are a few details of what you get and whats required!

-25% of Monthly income is all yours via Paypal so the better your work the better income from receiving users that donate.

-Our domain is not free, we have unlimited on almost everything.

-Create a whole new Template as soon as you join us or already have one to offer. (Login, Register, MainMenu & Header)

-MUST be able to secure in your coding, if not don't bother asking.

They are our main perks, the 2 of us in the team so far are NOT coders, we are designers, I have had 2 years Graphics Designing experience at a 'ThisHabbo'. Habbo's biggest fan-site receiving request of around 5 images per week, the standards were very High as it was an International fansite receiving around 1,000 average visitors a day.

So that's enough about myself, please PM me if you have interest, we are aiming high for success!

-Reece.

I could work on payment-per-module basis, if needed.

We don't have the funds to pay for a whole Template yet & we want a coder who can stay over with us for long term.

In your opening post, you say you are designers, so why would you need a layout done by someone else.

It really sounds like just another game, if you want developers, developers want to like the game they are working on generally, so far you offer nothing except a domain and hosting.

Just saying, maybe you should explain more on the game. You are currently offering 25% of nothing :/

#QUOTE=!Angel;300491

In your opening post, you say you are designers, so why would you need a layout done by someone else.

It really sounds like just another game, if you want developers, developers want to like the game they are working on generally, so far you offer nothing except a domain and hosting.

Just saying, maybe you should explain more on the game. You are currently offering 25% of nothing :/

This.