MakeWebGames

Wise Crime

death

Since the old thread was locked for being outdated, I would like to post a new and updated topic for my game Wise Crime.

Since the last thread, the game has switched owners 2 times. Once to Gamble and once to Me. Skooda stopped work on the game while halfway through the McCodes V2 layout he was working on and sold it to Gamble. Gamble and I worked on it for another year or so and determined it was too unfinished. So, last year, when the ownership was fully transferred to me on my Birthday in March, I decided to use a gRPG script with it. The script was pretty basic and the layout is extremely gray, but I am working on getting a new look and feel for the game as well as hiring someone to make a few mods for me. I do own the McCodes V2 license and domain, but choose not to use the McCodes V2 at the moment.

I don't plan on it. Paid too much to have everything made and converted to where it is now. I am, however, going to change the layout and make it a bit more secure here coming up. Still has a lot of work to be done, but I look at it as a small challenge.

Well, MNG owned the domain... Me and Gamble still had the MCC licensing lol. But, I bought the domain from MNG so I had the full ownership name, game, and all lol. but, MNG has been helping me with it all this time and without him, the game would be lost.

Speaking of help, I am looking for a new layout for Wise Crime. MNG, I know you can do it, but I also know that you are extremely busy. Any offers would be kindly appreciated.

Kyle, this topic was simply started to explain that my game, wisecrime.com was no longer Skooda's and to update everyone on what is going on with it since the last topic was about 3 years old.

I also decided not to begin a new topic, so asked if anyone would be willing to create a grpg laoyut for me. I am willing to pay between $50 and $150 depending on the quality and how eye appealing it is to the user.

Kyle, this topic was simply started to explain that my game, wisecrime.com was no longer Skooda's and to update everyone on what is going on with it since the last topic was about 3 years old.

I also decided not to begin a new topic, so asked if anyone would be willing to create a grpg laoyut for me. I am willing to pay between $50 and $150 depending on the quality and how eye appealing it is to the user.

Ok that's fine. It just got way way out of hand with some comments that were made but keep on kepping on.

BTW Peter is great. He has made almost all of my layouts and would totally recommended him

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...