MakeWebGames

Proof Publius is still the owner of TheGRPG.

Publius1

TheGRPG.com domain was expired and someone decided to register (possibly backorder) the domain. You can see that the creation date of TheGRPG is 2013-06-24, meaning the domain was not transferred but rather "snatched".

Im sorry but thats just your word. See you dont even know hence the word that YOU used "possibly". Why are you so disgruntled with the fact that someone else apparently bought it and owns it? Now, if this was the case and it is in fact not legally purchased dont you think the real Publius would go after the person "Claiming" to own it?

It has come to my attention that "someone" not naming who is pretending to be the new owner of TheGRPG.

http://whois.domaintools.com/thegrpg.com

TheGRPG.com domain was expired and someone decided to register (possibly backorder) the domain. You can see that the creation date of TheGRPG is 2013-06-24, meaning the domain was not transferred but rather "snatched".

Publius is still the owner of TheGRPG. Don't lie!

At least he didn't try to steal somebody's name.

I feel like I can't be the only one getting tired of this crap.

It's been made obvious in previous attempts that no one around here cares. Not one tiny bit.

Take it up with whoever did whatever to whoever on your own.

No one's going to rally behind your "cause" here.

I feel like I can't be the only one getting tired of this crap.

It's been made obvious in previous attempts that no one around here cares. Not one tiny bit.

Take it up with whoever did whatever to whoever on your own.

No one's going to rally behind your "cause" here.

I'll be honest, I thought exactly the same thing I was going to post but thought leave it. Now I'm wondering if staff could close it, as it's a pointless thread where each person will keep complaining.