MakeWebGames

[V2] Inventory changes - Paying £4.61

Dragon Blade

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, OMG, that made my day. xD "£4.61" every penny counts though right Guest =))

Indeed it does, buddy.

I work a full time job, so if something quick comes up in my spare time, I'll turn off the pr0n and do it sometimes :D

Guess I like the fact it's £ and not $ too :D

Hello, for the default V2 inventory I want one bit to be changed into the screen shot below -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1144[/ATTACH]

If anyones does it for me. I will be paying £4.61.

It'd be helpful if you made your post titles a little more descriptive so people can gauge what you're paying £4.61 for!

[V2] Inventory changes - Paying £4.61

if you have already got the scripting for the power ill make that inventory for yuh,.

aslong as you have the power bar script,. cos i dont have that, and not sure but your making me think if mccodes,

when you make attack items is there maximum for attack and defense ??

He already has the code, but I feel the need to point out that if you don't know how to do it... you're not the right person for the job, surely?

He already has the code, but I feel the need to point out that if you don't know how to do it... you're not the right person for the job, surely?

i didnt know that the power on items had a maximum lool,.

but he wasnt asking for a power bar,. he was asking for re-organization and neatening of the script,.

that has nothing to do with the bars but would need the script for it if he also wanted that included,.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

@JediGunz: What power bar script thingy?

and the bars to show the power of an item

@Jedi: The **** I did not understand what you have said?

No offense, I will never go to you for coding....

well basically,. im guessing your power bar shows the ammount of power the weapon item is capable off

now to have a bar wouldnt you need a maximum power allowance to have set percentages for the bars ??

i did not realise there was a set maximum in the power allowance for a weapon item,.

ive just thought with mccodes the higher the number the stronger it would be...

but to be honest i havnt really made to many items in mccodes before,.

always wrote a list and got someone else to do it for me,. seems to time consuming sometimes,.

but that doesnt mean that i cant organize a script to look a certain way when being accessed through different web browsers,,.

well basically,. im guessing your power bar shows the ammount of power the weapon item is capable off

now to have a bar wouldnt you need a maximum power allowance to have set percentages for the bars ??

i did not realise there was a set maximum in the power allowance for a weapon item,.

ive just thought with mccodes the higher the number the stronger it would be...

but to be honest i havnt really made to many items in mccodes before,.

always wrote a list and got someone else to do it for me,. seems to time consuming sometimes,.

but that doesnt mean that i cant organize a script to look a certain way when being accessed through different web browsers,,.

Technically speaking, all you would need is the power of the highest weapon in the game. But hey, not like that's obvious or anything.