MakeWebGames

Pokemon Rpg(mccodes v2)

CruZer

I m totaly new to php and mysql. i wanted to make a pokemon rpg. all i need is a new attack.php that selects pokemon form box and attacks on basis of lvl of his poke and his enemy poke (winners mug,hospitalize and left). and a box.php which stores pokes of diff. types , we have one active which is used to attack people. its should also have hp,attack,defence there and one main thing poke shoudl also have to eveolve at basiclly one lvl.. plz help me and rply me as soon as possible. :)

Because if you spend time coding something, you don't like much other stealing your effort. So if you stole the code of somebody, why wouldn't you even cheat with somebody trying to help you? See my point? Sorry but you should make all by yourself or use open source / free engine or purchase some license. My opinion at least ;)

v1 is free, but v2 is not on sourceforge.... so you don't even tell the truth...

Maybe he did find it on SourceForge? Maybe someone uploaded it there? Who knows..

So? Any1 going to help me?

- - - Updated - - -

You pretty much want a whole game making for free, I highly doubt anyone would do that.

- - - Updated - - -

If you want someone to help you build up some form of pitch/proposal and offer something to those who will be involved in the project.

You may still struggle finding someone as most the people around here have other commitments.

What's to stop someone from stealing your idea anyway? You said yourself you know nothing of Mysql or PHP. So what's to stop someone from just taking your idea and running with it? You should think things out. Write them down come up with ideas. Find a trustworthy coder and talk it over with them and then go from there. Either that or learn to code yourself.

I'd be happy to help you out, give me your cPanel details (if you haven't already got one, I'd suggest you create one now, try using x10Hosting as of yet). And download MCCodes V1, upload it to your home directory (public_html folder). And PM, I'll help you out here and there, but no promises. :)

I'd be happy to help you out, give me your cPanel details (if you haven't already got one, I'd suggest you create one now, try using x10Hosting as of yet). And download MCCodes V1, upload it to your home directory (public_html folder). And PM, I'll help you out here and there, but no promises. :)

I would just like to say that people should always be careful when giving out important stuff like cpanel details to anyone. If you are going to trust is big thing but even then that won't save you. So just be careful