MakeWebGames

What is your favourite football (soccer) team?

Jan Kaufmann

If there's anyone on these forums who likes football and supports a team let everyone know who that team is! :D

I Support FC Bayern München (FC Bayern Munich) whatever you wish to call them.

I Support this team because I was born in Munich, Germany.

I was bought up around many supporters of this team, The way they play football is great and it's getting better, So for me, They are the perfect team to support.

> doesn't watch or follow football

> knows 'united' is vague

Is someone telling porkies? :p

Nope I don't watch or follow football, however I think everyone football fan or not, knows that there is more than one football team with 'united' in its name. :cool:

Nope I don't watch or follow football, however I think everyone football fan or not, knows that there is more than one football team with 'united' in its name. :cool:

True there Is thousands more with the word "United" but when someone refers to United 99% of the time they are talking about that team from Manchester... ;) - Or I guess they could be referring to Scunthorpe United :cool:

True there Is thousands more with the word "United" but when someone refers to United 99% of the time they are talking about that team from Manchester... ;) - Or I guess they could be referring to Scunthorpe United :cool:

Hahaha Scunthorpe lol, nah it's Manchester.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...